3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
You know she’s got other-wordly skills when even chainmail looks sexy n' slinky on her…

“Chainmail. I hereby slink thee.”

SORRY, but ''chainmail'' is a Victorian word, the word your looking for is MAILLE armour. For a fully 'Awfentic medieval feel'.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leeduva

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Decided to try something a bit different.
View attachment 2096515
Does anyone remember Shadowrun? kinda wish there was an open-world game based on that.
I made a tribute a few pages ago. I played Shadowrun return and beated the game,started Dragon Fall completed a dozen missions but haven't finish it yet. So as far as being Open world Shadowrun game. It depends on what you mean by open world? If your talking Open Isometric style in a similar vein to fallout 1 & fallout 2,Baldergate series and other CRPG I agree. If we're talking about Open world RPG,Like Fallout 3 &4,the Eldar Scroll series, Cyberpunk 2077. Then I have to disagree. I think it would be the wrong approach for it.

Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Hey Guys. I'm working on a short story game and this is one of the test renders that I did with one of the characters, Amber. I tried to make the arm as if it were someone lifting her skirt but it's transparent so it doesn't stay in the image but in the end, it looked like a ghost hand :LOL: If anyone has any suggestions for improvement, let me know
finalImage_1_post.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes