3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
SORRY, but ''chainmail'' is a Victorian word, the word your looking for is MAILLE armour. For a fully 'Awfentic medieval feel'.
I'm stumped. I know there's a more genius joke in there than I'm seeing...

Okay fine, I'll go gewgle MAILLE due to FOMO ; P

-So I guess I basically failed to properly/fully appreciate the model by using the term undergarments as opposed to lingerie? Alright, fair enough. I don't want her throwing purple flame at me so I'll keep that in mind for the future ; )

Let's just hope we haven't now upset any bonified Victorians, eh.

Last edited:

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
That might be the most authentic and fluid action Pose I've yet seen. And I'm dead serious. It looks like you made genius adjustments on the shirt (most notably), the shorts, and maybe even the boots? All of that in conjunction with the pose, the Expression - and her rockin' bod - makes for a genuine hand clap here, mate. Well done!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shivawn

Shivawn

Apr 30, 2020
That might be the most authentic and fluid action Pose I've yet seen. And I'm dead serious. It looks like you made genius adjustments on the shirt (most notably), the shorts, and maybe even the boots? All of that in conjunction with the pose, the Expression - and her rockin' bod - makes for a genuine hand clap here, mate. Well done!
After only one month on daz I'm still a beginner but I try my best. Thanks a lot for your nice words ;)

Reactions: 46n2
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes