3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

jackmancactus

Apr 8, 2018
Hello hello everyone! My beauties Coral and Xerrin are here with you once again :3

It's been 1.5 months since I've started making DAZ renders with my precious Coral and sharing them here, and I am super happy to be getting all these positive feedbacks from you since then. I always tried to serve you better and better work every time I post something new here. Your likes, comments, critiques... all these things motivate me so much. Finally I encouraged myself to launch a Twitter page, too!

Again, I prepared a color-conceptual render set ("Yay! I am on Twitter now!"), with a bonus concept! I got an idea about gummy-bears / candies, but could not find any suitable assets for the concept in my mind. Therefore, 3-4 days ago, I downloaded Blender and jumped into that gray void (oh God the interface made me dizzy at first), followed a couple of tutorials, and, boom! I created candy sticks with Twitter's and Slushe's logos! I know they look pretty simple and amateur, but they worked for my renders. What do you think? I plan to create a set of candies representing several portfolios, websites, forums, etc. in the future. I need to learn more and more about the actual 3D modeling... So... I will be working harder from now on!

This time I tried an indoor environment render in addition to an outdoor one (that wet geoshell was going to kill me to adjust, oh, I respect you guys so much!) Both has their own pros and cons, but I think it is easier to set lighting of indoor scenes, or... I am not sure yet^^ All I know is my machine will chase me to hell after I die, because I force it to render hours and hours to get those results. The indoor and outdoor scenes do not look good with less then 4-digits of iterations. Any help about tackling these issues would be deeeeply appreciated.

As always, there is no postwork in any of these images :3 I am all open for your criticism and comments!
Love you <3 Sorry for the long post :*
Once you get a handle on the bajillion hotkeys, Blender is amazing, especially for making better morphs and whatnot. Insane renders btw. You must have some godly patience to get Daz to look like that with no postwork lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Once you get a handle on the bajillion hotkeys, Blender is amazing, especially for making better morphs and whatnot. Insane renders btw. You must have some godly patience to get Daz to look like that with no postwork lol.
Heyhey! Thank you so much!
I'm fiddling with all the buttons in DAZ Studio, to see which one does what. Sometimes happy little mistakes/coincidences, sometimes my own imagination result in these renders :3 And yes, hours and hours of renders :( Worth it, in my opinion.

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Again: fluidity (okay, far too easy to use that word here ; P)

Seems you've got an uncanny knack for understanding physics... from the inside out (does that make sense?) Just 30days in, eh? So we've now got yourself and another "newb" on this thread truly raising the bar on untapped potential. Here's hoping that serves as quality inspiration for others. Cuz a higher bar... affords us all room to grow. And growth is good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shivawn
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes