3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
Acro Series - 2 high - base in downward facing dog, flyer in variation of scorpion/locust
This is one that I would likely redo for the coloured render as the model is different than the gray render and I didn't really pay attention to that gap where the neck is at and I could definitely touch up that left ass cheek poking out like its got a sharpness to it.
Acro Yoga - Downdog base 1a - Copy.png
Acro Yoga - Downdog base 1b.png

And I only did a basic gray mats render for the downward facing dog alone (ardha mukha svanasana), forgot to do a render of a more lively character :p
Adho Mukha Svanasana - Downward Facing Dog 1b.png

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
G9 starter edition...

only 10k (7k with 30% discount) for Daz originals body shapes morphs LMAO
and another 10k for head morphs :ROFLMAO:

p.s. thats G8 hair on her, autofit worked, older gen clothes seem to work, but poses do not...
but no g3, 8 and 8.1 skins work on g9, which wasn't a surprise, but yeah, good luck to Daz for trying to get people to pay for this

g9starter.jpg

Last edited:

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
i'll be sticking with G8 for a very long time until riversoft has his converters working for G9

From what I understood at the Launch thing, G9 is a total reworking of the base figure, even down to following the skeletal build of a body, as the 'named parts, so any reworking will, if possible, take a long long time.

• Sad
Reactions: Hit-Girl45

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
G9 starter edition...

p.s. thats G8 hair on her, autofit worked, older gen clothes seem to work, but poses do not...
but no g3, 8 and 8.1 skins work on g9, which wasn't a surprise, but yeah, good luck to Daz for trying to get people to pay for this

View attachment 2110158
It looks like the Merchant Resource might be for larger studios doing 3d character modelling in DAZ then moving them to something else, like Unity or Unreal. If you are already spending 20K why isn't that extra $300 (Interactive licenses) thrown in for free. Also 8K skin textures probably means that POTATO PC's need not apply.

For some of the hair I am sure the only update necessary would be to set new Scene Identifiers and nothing more.

Victoria 9 HD - 001.jpg
Victoria 9 HD with Linday G8 Hair autofit. This took a couple minutes longer to render than the same basic Victoria 8 model.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
G9 starter edition...

That's the merchant version and not the starter, you can edit and use it as you want commercially, 9k still too much tho.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
One more thing, DAZ lists V9HD height as 5'6-3/4" (Measure Metrics) which now makes more sense than almost every model being 6' tall. I always had to remind myself to scale every female model duf I created.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes