3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

5ickcycl3

May 22, 2020
Has October been designated official "concrete abs" month or something? Just noticing a trend here lately ; P

I like my belly's a bit more soft and compliant, thanks - but that's a fine model right there, 5ickcycle3 (been noticing your work in particular. Keep 'em cumin).
I noticed that too when light hits her abs in a certain angle. Looks just a bit too muscular :oops:

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
I noticed that too when light hits her abs in a certain angle. Looks just a bit too muscular :oops:
I didn't think her form looks "wrong" at all, her arms appear to be quite taught and reasonably muscular as well; thigh-line, etc. I'm only commenting subjectively about the concrete abs (plus, I really like the feather-light appearance of her poses there so I might have enjoyed some more of that soft touch elsewhere, eh). Your work is exceptional.

Mostly, there HAS been a fuckton of muscular abs this month; overall. Just a trend I thought out-loud is all, mate.

Reactions: 5ickcycl3

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
Some more October abs, but I almost always do it, not just this month ;) I've done a few curvy girls in the past, I'll have to revisit them again

kelly2.jpg

I'm also struggling to understand how this hair looks so good. I've used the same one before and it was never as good as this. Maybe certain colours just look better than others.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I also use all mentioned tricks for rendering I normally use very low quality environment and render it in 720 for more than 1 char I also planning on buying 3060 with 6g vram is it good?
There's a 3060TI model with 8G of VRAM, and there's a normal 3060 with 12G. You would be much better off with the 12G version as VRAM is MUCH more important for rendering as when you use the GPU, it runs shader programs which are run directly on the GPU itself and they can only use VRAM effectively so you want as much video RAM as possible.

I don't think there is a 6G 3060. Get the 12G version, I think it may even be cheaper.

All my latest renders you see me post use 500 iterations with denoising (I denoise the last frame and turn quality off). But I have also done 400 iterations and with my 1050TI, I done between 100 and 200 iterations with denoising and that was actually just fine.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes