3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

chomo

Nov 12, 2021
With joy I would be so happy to see someone continue the game. Just FYI for anyone interested, I pack all the assets and upload it to Mega so in the zip files you have all the assets you need for the whole game...
thank you for your work and dedication. Im working on a similar game and look up to you and your skills, would love to add on to what you have. Any where the mega link can be found? not able to get in contact with you. kind regards

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Well, I don't know. Maybe I just don't understand this stuff. :)
Sorry for the late reply. Here are the renders I did,using the dakimakura poses. Their not great,i was in a bit of a rush. dkp1.png
dkp2.jpg
dkp3.jpg
dkp4.jpg dkp5.jpg dp6.jpg dp7.jpg dp8.jpg dp9.jpg
Here are the files, believe you can do it better then i can.
As always here the lists of assets.

⦁ LilFlame Floor Drapes
⦁ 3DA Augusta
⦁ Golden Palace v2
⦁ HS dForce Breast
⦁ Chrissy Hair
⦁ CarefreeMonkey Sexy Leather Clothes
⦁ CrazySky3D LIE Uterus Fertility Tattoo
⦁ Amalthe
⦁ ArturiousDesign Moxes Tat

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
AnnoBed3.jpg
Good girls know how to wait for their treat. (and where they want to bury a bone)

It took a while to find the perfect leash, but I soon realized ones meant for DAZ Dog 8 were what I needed. So here she is, the goodest girl, sitting on Z Luxury Morphing Bed, bedframe from KA's Dforce bed (I liked the headboard and you can't even see it from this angle), inside Holiday Hotel Room. I did a lot of morph work in blender, but the lighting and her huge ass and chest hide most of it. One recent discovery is that any amount of top coat on the fur causes some strands to intensely glow, even at 0.044, so set that to 0. Lip biting with 8.1 requires manually posing lip bones, or rather disruptive G8 morphs. She has pit hair now and it's kinda hard to see, and I think I should have gone for a mewling begging expression, but I'm a sucker for a good hungry smile.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I try using the Daz3d Lie editor, but couldn't View attachment 2125137 make the tattoo any darker. Does it have skin tone?
Tho I much rather do it in Substance Painter so I can just paste the tat wherever I want and not have to worry about layering. You still have to apply the Texture to both Base and Trans, but It's just easier imo. (You can find SP for free if you Sail the High Seas ...)

1666761587246.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes