3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Did you try Shell stacking tools?

Some of the 'problems', were caused by not having that Stacking Tool, in the days before that came out, the problems come with a lot 'geoshell make ups' that use they're own geoshell. The whole point of my post was in answer to seeing the same question asked twice in one day, and sometimes a set of screenshots, tell you how & where to look, without confusing ppl.

Reactions: Leeduva

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
''Lighting of this classroom always fascinated me. Especially after school hours when the sun is almost gone... So, one day I've decided to bring my camera and tripod with me. I had to take advantage of this beautiful light and took a couple of beautiful pictures of myself for my followers. I wasn't expecting that day to end like that. Good thing the camera was recording, or Lyssa would never believe me!''

View attachment 2122197 View attachment 2122198 View attachment 2122199 View attachment 2122200 View attachment 2122201 View attachment 2122202 View attachment 2122203 View attachment 2122204 View attachment 2122205 View attachment 2122206
What Thong Panties did you use here?

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Some of the 'problems', were caused by not having that Stacking Tool, in the days before that came out, the problems come with a lot 'geoshell make ups' that use they're own geoshell. The whole point of my post was in answer to seeing the same question asked twice in one day, and sometimes a set of screenshots, tell you how & where to look, without confusing ppl.
I see,sorry I couldn't be much of help I had similar issues with geoshells issues. I couldn't fix it myself still being a newbie in all.

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I see,sorry I couldn't be much of help I had similar issues with geoshells issues. I couldn't fix it myself still being a newbie in all.

That's okay, we were all 'newbies' once, my post I know works for most problems, including 'Where the F%$* has happened to ''X''?!'...Double check you haven't turned one thing too many off, I found that Tearjerker needs to have the 'head ''on'' ' to work.

Reactions: Leeduva

Wild Candy Prroduction

Game Developer
May 31, 2020
1.png 2.png 3.png

Hey guys :) Some time ago, after mastering the basics of Daz, I released my first VN game. Under the name (Le Desir) you can find the game on F95 and play through it once... Because unfortunately, I made a lot of mistakes with writing (English is not my native language), and with my desire to learn Unreal Engine and make a game with this Engine I didn't continue with Le desir. Since "Le Desir" has great potential and already has a small fan base, which is sad that the game will not be continued. I've decided to pass my whole story idea, characters, and assets on to someone who feels ready to make the game big. If you are interested, just let me know

Sep 11, 2022
What Thong Panties did you use here?
Hi. Sorry, couldn't reply earlier. Had a busy schedule today. It is a part of an asset called dForce Summer Wet TShirt. Name of the part is Tankini Thong. You can find the asset . Played with it quite a bit though... Don't be frustrated like that one dude who messaged me not so nice things after not achieving the same results claiming I am hiding things. If I remember correctly, I played a lot with the dForce settings and before simulating tinkered with the weight map as well as creating some morphs depending on the situation via Blender. It is a particularly good asset though. I'm pretty sure you will get great results even without all that hassle. <3

Reactions: tripod70
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes