3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
Annie could clearly feel Juan's hot cock touching her thighs and labia. She even crouched down to feel the touch more firmly. It's nice to know that the cock of a man you like is standing on you.

The lube, on Annie's labia, made the friction of his cock barely perceptible. I wanted to intensify it tenfold, a hundredfold. But even now, every time the head of the cock poked, pounded, stroked the head of her clitoris, a pleasurable pulse ran through Annie to her belly button, to her knees, to her anus.

Road-13.jpg

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
View attachment 2131005
View attachment 2131008

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are few things more attractive in this world (at least for me, subjectively) than a somewhat sheltered/humble appearance with just a hint of “notice me”. Likely appeals to my ego. I tend to think I can lead that little dove to a far more rich environment, eh. Wrap her in rainbows, lasso the moon, etc.

Innocence can often compel in a far more invested/holistic manner than a provocatively displayed set of hooters can.

Potentially even MORE compelling than whatever thoughts I might have about taking-her-to-the-moon though… is the idea there’s already plenty going on behind her modesty and I’ve hardly got enough hands (and head) to handle it all. Educate me, honeybee...

-Case in point? The richness of those two images above. Yum.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes