3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Here is my very first report, don't be too mocking View attachment 2159956
I think you did well. You even made sure she looks at the camera by moving the eyes (a rookie mistake is to leave the eyes at default). Don't know why I would be mocking :)

Here are some small tweaks you could do to improve your image:
  • The angle of her head is a little weird somehow in relation to the camera. changing the head could make her intent clearer. (why is she on the bed? Does she like that or not? is she indifferent?) answering those question makes it easier to pose her. (If you are still unsure just act it out. How would you relay that feeling)
  • You can turn on the depth of field in the camera settings to lift her out of the background (only started with that myself just recently)
  • You can experiment with the focal length in the camera settings (amount of zoom). going for a wide angle compared to a tele lens produces vastly different images (need to experiment with that myself as well) I'm not saying this will improve the image but it's worth a try.
Some larger/more difficult tweaks would be:
  • You now went with a balanced lighting in the scene. You could experiment with some dramatic lighting to support the scene. (weird angle, different colour etc.) Not an improvement per say but it is fun to try.
  • She sits very high on the bed. She has no weight. You could lower her a little so she sinks a little into the bed. Though you would need to adjust the bed itself as well to make sure the fingers, knees and shoes don't just disappear. And I can't say I can always be bothered to do that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JJsworld and Kriezz

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
I am just starting to learn Daz Studio. Made this render based on a tutorial video from YouTube. Please rate and maybe you can give me tips on how to improve my renders. I plan to create a visual novel in the future. Thank you, guys.
Off to a good start. You were careful (and natural) with collision; where there was a lot of potential to (technically) interrupt - you made it work as an advantage instead; deftly arranging things to avoid that issue completely. Nice framing, lighting, a slight differential between the two models to make them complimentary. Plenty organic and not at all too flat.

Well done! Off and running!

Reactions: KloppStyle

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
View attachment 2157394 View attachment 2157395

View attachment 2157398
For the record, that’s real fine work on the pussy in particular (no pun intended). Not just complimentary to the rest of her sublimely sensual form but notably detailed (given the tools available in Daz). Also did not fall prey to “perfection” there (as an artist) and I can appreciate that sensibility.

Shoe_Lac3 is definitely on my list of looking-forward-to’s. Keep up to fine work!

PS What happened to the ‘servers’ behind her? Are we meant to see this as a moment of imagination, perhaps?

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
LMAO, yup! I totally understand! I am bad for going off on a tangent, rendering a scene and then realize it has absolutely NOTHING to do with what I set out to create! LOL

That's how the creative process works sometimes though. Love your work anyhow. :) :love:
Your not alone in that world :) :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shivawn

Kriezz

Oct 15, 2020
I think you did well. You even made sure she looks at the camera by moving the eyes (a rookie mistake is to leave the eyes at default). Don't know why I would be mocking :)

Here are some small tweaks you could do to improve your image:
  • The angle of her head is a little weird somehow in relation to the camera. changing the head could make her intent clearer. (why is she on the bed? Does she like that or not? is she indifferent?) answering those question makes it easier to pose her. (If you are still unsure just act it out. How would you relay that feeling)
  • You can turn on the depth of field in the camera settings to lift her out of the background (only started with that myself just recently)
  • You can experiment with the focal length in the camera settings (amount of zoom). going for a wide angle compared to a tele lens produces vastly different images (need to experiment with that myself as well) I'm not saying this will improve the image but it's worth a try.
Some larger/more difficult tweaks would be:
  • You now went with a balanced lighting in the scene. You could experiment with some dramatic lighting to support the scene. (weird angle, different colour etc.) Not an improvement per say but it is fun to try.
  • She sits very high on the bed. She has no weight. You could lower her a little so she sinks a little into the bed. Though you would need to adjust the bed itself as well to make sure the fingers, knees and shoes don't just disappear. And I can't say I can always be bothered to do that.

Thanks for the tips, I'm going to apply them all, I'm going to do another render in the evening, it takes me 45 minutes - 1 hour if I require certain things, but for the next render I'll take the time to have everything applied correctly using your tips!

I played with the depth of field but I didn't get the effect I was expecting (I had no blur behind the character) these are still parameters I don't master well for the moment, I need to work on this with the light management for the outdoor environments.

Shoe_Lac3

Jun 6, 2018
For the record, that’s real fine work on the pussy in particular (no pun intended). Not just complimentary to the rest of her sublimely sensual form but notably detailed (given the tools available in Daz). Also did not fall prey to “perfection” there (as an artist) and I can appreciate that sensibility.

Shoe_Lac3 is definitely on my list of looking-forward-to’s. Keep up to fine work!

PS What happened to the ‘servers’ behind her? Are we meant to see this as a moment of imagination, perhaps?
Thanks for the kind words as always.

In my mind, she shooed them away - being their mistress. But imagination sounds good too - it's why I left it open :)

Reactions: Zavijava_ and 46n2

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
A Dark Elf Approaches | Roxy<3

Hi everyone! I've finished creating my first character with fantasy skin colour. Roxy is a petite dark elf with ''very'' big things to share ;)

Hope you like her <3 Please be gentle :D She is literally my first big deviation from regular humans, and I am really excited to read what you guys think <3

(Come on, just put a pointy ear to a human and increase her height and you basically have an elf, so they don't count :D )
View attachment 2158944
Fuwn!!

Nice range of expressions there, head to toe. Each of which is dynamically different from the others and yet remain in tune with a believable persona. Luv it - I’m totally into her (second from the left especially). The body build is reasonably fantasy enhanced (meaning, you can totally get away with it; did not go too far overboard).

That’s a true asset you’ve built right there. Go nuts with her!! Looks like a blast.

PS Elves are real, they walk the planet. Had a girlfriend with a slightly deformed ear on one side. Dead ringer for an elf. Looking back, I think she may have been pretending all along that she WASN’T one ; )

Sep 11, 2022
Fuwn!!

Nice range of expressions there, head to toe. Each of which is dynamically different from the others and yet remain in tune with a believable persona. Luv it - I’m totally into her (second from the left especially). The body build is reasonably fantasy enhanced (meaning, you can totally get away with it; did not go too far overboard).

That’s a true asset you’ve built right there. Go nuts with her!! Looks like a blast.

PS Elves are real, they walk the planet. Had a girlfriend with a slightly deformed ear on one side. Dead ringer for an elf. Looking back, I think she may have been pretending all along that she WASN’T one ; )
Wow! Thank you so much <3 I ''was'' trying to fiddle with the expressions on this one. Glad to hear it turned out likeable!

PS: You might wanna dig deeper on that ex by the way. I think you might be onto something :D

Reactions: Coral's Dream

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Wow! Thank you so much <3 I ''was'' trying to fiddle with the expressions on this one. Glad to hear it turned out likeable!

PS: You might wanna dig deeper on that ex by the way. I think you might be onto something :D
I dug pretty deep ; )

Deep enough to discover there's parts of her I'm not allowed to ever know. And therefore, she must be from another world (and/or) time, right? Why else would I not get EVERYthing I want ; P

-You did far more than make "Roxy" likeable. She appears to be fully realized and alive. I would TOTALLY date her.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes