3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

grisax

Oct 12, 2020
My 2nd day with DAZ alltogether, just playing around, focusing on the "photography" rather than the models. Well, to say it's time consuming is an understatement. I have no background in art, so please bear with me. However it saddens me that usual perception of eroticism here is just a portrayal of out of proportions half naked body. I'd like to see some higher aesthetics values way more often.
Anyhow, here are my three SFW bits...

grisax_trial4b.jpg grisax_trial5b.jpg grisax_trial6.jpg

Last edited:

artistx

Aug 13, 2020
Goddamn!!! May i know the model and the assets used here please???
Combination of different stuff.. "E3D Lexa" was base(reduced the morphs to 50%) combined with lightest "Darcy 8" skin. Mixed in like 20% of the morphs from LoL Jinx's head to give her a slightly cartoonish face. I used the 200 morphs pack to tweak the eyes to be a bit bigger. Voluptuous morphs up 33%

Nirv dForce 20s fashion long bob for the hair
dForce torn clothes for genesis 8 female for the shirt.
SuperJeans from the Genesis 8 female MEGA Wardrobe(great flexible set of clothes)

lotsa other small stuff I can't remember...

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Hello friends! My New Girlfriend? UPDATE #4, Now we have the Cover + 30 pages, available in my Subscribestar page follow the link in:
Cover MNG Ch 1.jpg

and in my Subscribestar page we have SLEEPER Ch2 - Cooker. UPDATE #2 - Cover + 10 pages

Ch2 pg 0 Cooker Cover edit.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes