3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Keely_Hansen_card.png

Keely Hansen

Coming from the subnautical colony of Poseidonia, Keely is interested in everything on the topics of oceanology. Underwater animals, plants and environmental themes are her thing.
Keely is very adaptable in her endeavours pushed by her energetic and curious nature. She has a big knack for oldschool movies from the last century which makes her stand out in a time when
everyone watches holomovies and 3D-Sims.
This little fish doesn't like to get pushed around and responds to kindness equally. Her first weeks were rough at Plumbella but she found a very understanding kind of mentorship in the MC ... and later on, his droid.

You can meet her in Cyberlinxxx, my cyberpunk inspired AVN here on patreon or over at itch.io for a 30% off black friday sale-->
You can also support me on and get more benefits like wallpapers, random arrange of images or participate in polls. The choice is yours.
Have fun
Stay charged

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Just downloaded Daz and suddenly feel bad for all the "awful renders" comments to the games I left. Judge me harshly.

What are some of the best 101 guides for a total novice?

Look around Youtube, find a style of tutorial you like, start with the basics first, posing, camera, lighting.... And go from there....
WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes