3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Hello hello everyone!
As some of you guys might have remembered, I told you that I got a strange phone call a couple of days ago.
PS. I got another call from a mysterious person. She said my beautiful Coral was overrated. As her virtual mother, that call bothered me a lot. I asked Xerrin's opinion about this issue and she told me to leave the judgement to you, my precious audience. Soon you guys are going to meet someone. Hope you like her less than my one and only daughter, Coral.
Finally, she is coming. We're all gonna meet her soon.

Stay tuned :3
Love you <3
she_is_coming.png
Tsk tsk... "pLeAsE PuT YoUr SuNgLaSsEs On", my ***... See that level of self-confidence? Pfff...

Tony0558

Jul 17, 2020
Might not be the best thread for me to ask this question but: I wonder if someone can help me with a POSING issue:

I often use the UNIVERSAL TOOL for minor alterations. Tend to fluctuate between that and the less organic Pose Control dials (for greater body part control/specificity). The problem I run into is if I’ve made a more generic (or ‘global’) alteration off the model Root. Like Torso/Hip Bend for example. Or Legs/Knees Up. If I then go to the Universal Tool and grab a Hand to move it slightly - the entire model will jerk or lose their “mark” to some degree. Don’t want that. I only want to move the Hand.

I understand I can (supposedly) use pins to lock other body parts in place but I somehow don’t have a proper grasp of that (beyond the early stages of posing) and it’s a headache to identify all those unwanted moving parts anyway.

-Why does this only happen if I’ve made an adjustment to the root form (again, using Scene/MODEL/Pose Control/Torso/Hip Bend - as an example)? If I never go that route, I can use the Universal Tool independently and generally not affect other body parts I’m not intending to. A minor movement of her Right Hand should not cause the entirety of her form to shudder/adjust.

It’s kinda driving me nuts at this point and I sure could be lots more efficient if I at least knew WHY that’s happening. Or a possible work-around/solution to it. If there isn’t a simple one? Then never-mind it and enjoy your TnA, folks.

Thanks much.
Don't try pinning the finer points (i.e. fingers or toes)
Typically, I will pin the pelvis as a base. Having said that, most everything pivots from there, so:
If you want to move a hand, arm, or head, pin the upper chest also
If you are moving one foot (taking a step), pin the other.
you can also get different results if you change 'Pin Position'. Using 'Pin at Both' will typically immobilize the body part, where using the others will generally use the pin as a pivot

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes