3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
500 Petals

Hello minna!
I'm happy to announce that my Twitter page just hit 500 followers today!
This is a miracle for me since my first post ever on Twitter was just around 2 months ago (Oct 14)!

It would be never enough to say how I'm thankful and encouraged to do these things with the support of you guys.
Here our auntie Xerrin presents you 500 petals <3 There are 2 of them which are fairly more voluptuous, richer in color and aromatic than the others. Can you spot where they are?

And finally, here is the "as always" (ehm ehm) section:
- no postwork
- open for criticism and comments
- love you all so much!
Thanks again <3

071.jpg

Sep 11, 2022
500 Petals

Hello minna!
This is a miracle for me since my first post ever on Twitter was just around 2 months ago (Oct 14)!

It would be never enough to say how I'm thankful and encouraged to do these things with the support of you guys.
Here our auntie Xerrin presents you 500 petals <3 There are 2 of them which are fairly more voluptuous, richer in color and aromatic than the others. Can you spot where they are?

- no postwork
- love you all so much!
Thanks again <3

View attachment 2228931
Hey hey! Congratz on the milestone hun <3 It was not so long ago I've seen that number! Even if it doesn't seem like much, I know how it feels to reach it. And you've reached it in such short notice!

Glad to know it encourages you! Means more great renders for us <3 Keep up the good work! Congratz again!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
500 Petals

Hello minna!

- no postwork
- love you all so much!
Thanks again <3

View attachment 2228931
Everything is deserved, you make great job !

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Hello friends! My New Girlfriend? UPDATE #6, Now we have the Cover + 50 pages, available in my Subscribestar page follow the link in:
Cover MNG Ch 1.jpg

and here f95zone for free Cover + 20 pages in: https://f95zone.to/threads/lucius-logan-collection-2022-11-02-lucius-logan.99629/

and in my Subscribestar page we have SLEEPER Ch2 - Cooker. UPDATE #4 - Cover + 23 pages

Ch2 pg 0 Cooker Cover edit.png

Reactions: JJsworld

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
barchase1.png

Here's a new scene with my Barbarelle and friend. I don't consider the scene quite finished as I wanted more of a motorcycle racing down through the city effect. Unfortunately my level of skill right now isn't quite sure how to achieve that effect. Still I like where this is going.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes