3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I noticed that also, and to be honest it's getting a little out of hand, and annoying.. The art here used to be just that Art Works. All of the adds then were what was in a signature.
I'm fine with artists tagging their own Slushe or Deviantart or whatever in the footer of their posts. That is subtle and non-distracting self promotion. However the (sometimes sadly low quality) renders from low-effort 3d comics are just useless to me.
There are plenty of other threads and forums for those creators to self promote.

I checked the first-post of this sub-forum and it does not say such postings are banned. But times are a-changing and we are suffering pollution. It also appears the original creator/owner of this sub-forum GodGoku has not logged in to F95 for 5-months :(

Mods, can we get some opinion or decision about whether the rules of this sub-forum should change to "no low effort self promotion of projects"?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I'm fine with artists tagging their own Slushe or Deviantart or whatever in the footer of their posts. That is subtle and non-distracting self promotion. However the (sometimes sadly low quality) renders from low-effort 3d comics are just useless to me.
There are plenty of other threads and forums for those creators to self promote.

I checked the first-post of this sub-forum and it does not say such postings are banned. But times are a-changing and we are suffering pollution. It also appears the original creator/owner of this sub-forum GodGoku has not logged in to F95 for 5-months :(

Mods, can we get some opinion or decision about whether the rules of this sub-forum should change to "no low effort self promotion of projects"?
We're here to share our efforts using Daz Studio.

I've done so as minor examples, and my skills aren't necessarily the best (for example: here and here). All-comers should be welcomed and encouraged.

Some brand awareness in what is being offered is fine, but the emphasis should be art-sharing first. If a post is mostly brand advertising, we may consider that as SPAM when excessive.

The Report link works for all posts.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Just another uninspired piece. :cry:
View attachment 2232589
Well the gold (Ichor: the golden blood of Gods, Titans and other immortals) and glowing blue blade ( ) inspired me... :love:

Nada about her first God-Kill, the Orc-Titan Kraghuul, and how she lasted two long, heavily laden days of his monstrous sexual appetite, draining him of enough energy to finally battle and put an end to the once feared Eater of Innocence & Bringer of a Million Mother's Tears.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: M0rD0l

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
We're here to share our efforts using Daz Studio.

I've done so as minor examples, and my skills aren't necessarily the best (for example: here and here). All-comers should be welcomed and encouraged.

Some brand awareness in what is being offered is fine, but the emphasis should be art-sharing first. If a post is mostly brand advertising, we may consider that as SPAM when excessive.

The Report link works for all posts.
Thanks for the clarification. :love:

I'll report the few that I think are unwelcome. Most of these posts are great!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes