3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
Frame 61

It was too late to say or think about anything. Juan's thinking organs moved to his scrotum, and Juan's testicles cried out: — "Bro, we have worked hard today! You have nothing to reproach us for! Now we're going to open the valve, or the whole place will blow to hell! Hold on, master, it's gonna blow!"*

And it did! The sperm, at 28 miles per hour,** was ejected by the cock like a salute from an artillery gun. The spermatozoa shouted joyously: — "Yoo-hoo, brothers, let's fly! Helmets on your heads! Don't crowd! Hey, rear, don't crowd!"

Not everybody had time to put their helmets on. Eternal memory to them.

* What? Talking testicles? I read a lot of things, but I never heard of talking testicles. It was so touching, I tried talking to mine. "Hey, twins, how are you?" They didn't say anything. Maybe they're embarrassed. I'll try to get them to talk again later.

** It's not a joke. Source:

Road-19-8.jpg

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Fresh Minty Flakes

Hello everyone :3 Been a long time again, hope you're doing good <3

I wanted to share with you a sweet moment I captured.
Please remember me and my beautiful Coral when you smell the utmost fresh and clean air when it starts snowing calmly <3

On a snowy day, on the way home from the photoshoot, she bought Xerrin a Christmas present and stopped by the road to enjoy the beautiful snowflakes. Looks like the chill has already bitten her cheeks and nose, heheh.

You already know the "as always" section. This time I'll pass all but one:
Love you all so much. Thanks for being with me.
<3
073.jpg

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
"Remember, the best sources of potassium are Bok Choi, Legumes and Beets. If you can't find these, bananas are an excellent substitute. We just don't know why Diya is sucking that one like her boyfriend just bought her a diamond necklace...I mean, we always thought she liked pearls more anyway."

DiyaBanana.png

Just felt like doing a silly image with one of the more serious looking girls.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Is anyone else sad at the increasing number of posts that are pretty much just "advertising" for-money work?

I used to come and browse here to see artists showing their work and discussing techniques. Now it seems every 5th post is just advertising for work that is in my opinion pretty shit-tier.

I don't know if the mods are paying attention or what?

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Is anyone else sad at the increasing number of posts that are pretty much just "advertising" for-money work?

I used to come and browse here to see artists showing their work and discussing techniques. Now it seems every 5th post is just advertising for work that is in my opinion pretty shit-tier.

I don't know if the mods are paying attention or what?
I noticed that also, and to be honest it's getting a little out of hand, and annoying.. The art here used to be just that Art Works. All of the adds then were what was in a signature.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I noticed that also, and to be honest it's getting a little out of hand, and annoying.. The art here used to be just that Art Works. All of the adds then were what was in a signature.
I'm fine with artists tagging their own Slushe or Deviantart or whatever in the footer of their posts. That is subtle and non-distracting self promotion. However the (sometimes sadly low quality) renders from low-effort 3d comics are just useless to me.
There are plenty of other threads and forums for those creators to self promote.

I checked the first-post of this sub-forum and it does not say such postings are banned. But times are a-changing and we are suffering pollution. It also appears the original creator/owner of this sub-forum GodGoku has not logged in to F95 for 5-months :(

Mods, can we get some opinion or decision about whether the rules of this sub-forum should change to "no low effort self promotion of projects"?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes