3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Trying to figure out what's causing this sorts of light dotting on the left of the characters - is it perhaps metallicity of the clothing?

View attachment 2247963
Just a thought on my part, but it could be that the lighting is too intense. Too bright. Knock down the Lumens and or the Temp some and check it.....

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Just a thought on my part, but it could be that the lighting is too intense. Too bright. Knock down the Lumens and or the Temp some and check it.....
render settings
Think that's it, which is odd because it's the . I thought it was the clothing as I am making custom sets and maybe got the gloss/metallicity wrong. Oh well!

Reactions: Big Rooster

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Think that's it, which is odd because it's the . I thought it was the clothing as I am making custom sets and maybe got the gloss/metallicity wrong. Oh well!
Yeah, I use the same set (see Bianca render above). When HDRI’s simulate a hard light source, you’ll see that in your render of your quality ratio isn’t high enough. Very hard to get it perfect, sometimes a post Denoise will help a bit as it did in the Bianca render.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes