3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Mysterious White School Shirt

Heyheyyyyy my lovely minnaaa:3 Hope you're doing good <3
My beautiful baby Coral's been called from a creative studio where they use gigantic props for conceptual photoshoots. They said that every other studio is now focused on Xmas (obviously) theme, and Coral looks so young (even though she's 23) and eligible for modeling as a high school student.

As far as I know and remember (yea it was almost 2 decades ago when I was in high school), we were wearing white shirts above that skirt and sometimes a vest or a cardigan, depending on the weather. I don't think the artist forgot to mention this fact to Coral.

Well, you know the rest. No postwork, I'm WAITING for your comments and criticism!

Enjoy my beautiful ginger daughter's voluptuous poses :3
Love you all <3
075.jpg
076.jpg
077.jpg

Sep 3, 2022
Nice posing (y)
Do you use NGV8?
Nah. I settled on Victoria8's 'stock box'. I've had little to no luck making the aftermarket gen props look anything close to real. So using Eroticlist's Juicy wet Camel toe and several morph packs for g8f's gen prop and a whole lot of hours perfecting textures... I do my best to make the Daz3d prop from Victoria8 look as real as possible.

Reactions: m4dsk1llz
Sep 3, 2022
Snow angel. I came across an image a few days back and it inspired this project. I've run this a bunch of times a few different ways and for now I'm burned out. But I figured I'd share my progress. Here is the image that inspired my attempt and one of the attempted renders. I may post progress later. Thanks for looking! metartx_surreal-beauty_nika-n_high_0102.jpg Nika snow test.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes