3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Oct 11, 2022
nice, can you go into detail on what you used for the velus hair and skin bump ?
Just search vellus on whatever asset sites, you'll find them. For the goosebump map it's a strange deviantart asset that's not available anywhere else anymore except on render-state.
It's un-installable or I don't know how to, only manual apply. They have a video tutorial but it's still too harsh and looks like chicken pox, needs a lot more tinkering with the map layer, you'll see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
I recently discovered that daz allows negative light, i knew you could do this in blender but i was sure that daz would have "fixed" it like they did with ghost lights. I did no postwork on this because i just wanted to show the effect.

Shadow orb.jpg
(me expertimenting with it)

Now you can't just throw a light in your scene give it negative luminance and have a dark void. The surroundings will just look dimmer depending on how strong it is. There are a few steps in order for you to see it
Screenshot 2022-12-23 110655.png
The sphere emits the negative light, the planes are a black matte layer with a texture in the cutout opacity to look like smoke. You don't need so many, minimum is 1 facing the camera.
AURA.jpg
also added some fog so the black "light" has something extra to bounce off from.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes