3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

bogumil

May 24, 2018
Yes - you may now laugh Your asses off, but in all fairness it IS my very first render :LOL:

View attachment 2269665

...and don't worry about the axe - I have no intention of killing the poor woman! I was just trying to see if I could make him hold it in his hand.
Nice work! I am jelous of your start. Everything is new and so much fun. Keep up the good work!
And by all means you can use some axe here and then .

There is nice mod for Toulouse hair you used ( with that mod I am using this prop for this day ) .

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
Hello!

I really like the picture you took, great job. I noticed something that I have seen countless times.
When I put a tattoo on a character, there is a discrepancy where the torso meets the limbs!
Does anyone know how to avoid this error in Daz3D.
PhotoShop is my usual fix, but I would like to find a solution in Daz3D.
View attachment 2268796
I'd guess from looking at this that the tattoo is somehow altering the surrounding skin, maybe specularity of reflectivity or something? I had a similar issue with textures and as far as I know you can't fix this in Daz, you'd need to export the model into something like Blender and fix the texture with Texture Painting to get it to cross over onto the other map (torso and legs are taking their texture from different maps). However, something that might work is to make an opacity map for the tattoo texture, so that the texture map fades out and doesn't affect the skin where the 2 parts of geometry meet?

Or possibly even simpler, look for differences in parameters between the torso and leg surfaces. That example doesn't look like the skin is being made darker or altering the image texture, it's just not as shiny or reflective.

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Nice work! I am jelous of your start. Everything is new and so much fun. Keep up the good work!
And by all means you can use some axe here and then .

There is nice mod for Toulouse hair you used ( with that mod I am using this prop for this day ) .
And also for the tip - I'll try that out!

Kass69

Jan 10, 2021
View attachment 2269313

What I have been doing is a lot of layer blending in Photoshop. some of these models have missing female features, so adding them back gives me more to work with. These are more to test out and improve my Photoshop skills and less about DAZ.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she s hot i like her outfits and boots

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
Yoga Squatting Series - Goddess Pose with a backbend
I was going to move onto malasana but than I saw a photo of a dancer in this pose and just had to capture the posture for myself.
000.png
Decided to add more instances to get a more full turn around as it's an asymmetric pose
Goddess Dancer Backbend a3.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes