3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I am definately not into grannies ( maybe not yet ;) ) but I like it so much. You nailed it with photorealism!!!! Good work with apron . Didi you dforce it or use another programm ?. Look very conivincing.
Btw what figure/character do you recommend for older women. I ve just realised I dont have any and would one need for female military veteran render.

Your better using a good figure and this , to age them up, wether you want a fit 40 year old or an unfit 90 year old Vetern...

Reactions: bogumil

bogumil

May 24, 2018
Your better using a good figure and this , to age them up, wether you want a fit 40 year old or an unfit 90 year old Vetern...
This is will be perfect.(y) I recall thet I ve bought from them in the past . Their morphs were good. Although I willwait for some drop in price or sale because I am drained after xmass :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for recommendation!

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
These poses looks great!! Did you make them? Where can I purchase them? I am certain I would definately use it.

Btw, you have just remind me about real tife yoga classes I used to attend because of spine ache. It was living nigthmare but some exercises really did miracles. Its time I do it again.
I made all of the poses I have posted here. A couple of of my major professions were teaching acro yoga and certifying yoga teachers. I always wanted to apply my knowledge set to 3d, my first crack was doing yoga poses for honey select 2 but when I upgraded to a 3090 I decided to give Daz a shot and haven't looked back.

I haven't got to the point yet where I feel confident in selling the poses, but send me a dm and I can toss you a couple of them for no cost.

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
Finished up my outfit. Guess ill call it done now and move on to the next (still some issues but hey it is how it is).

View attachment 2272034
View attachment 2272037
Very good. Shiny skin maybe is not very realistic but looks cool - really.
I have few comments but they are not really important - most clothes have the same issues. If you make bra staps (whole or part of them) dynamic with contraction-expansion 90-95% they looks more smooth, is should remove deformation from upper chest and breast morphs.
Please do not treats my comments as criticism. As I said all bras has the same problem. Your looks really good.

Reactions: DataMining

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
Very good. Shiny skin maybe is not very realistic but looks cool - really.
I have few comments but they are not really important - most clothes have the same issues. If you make bra staps (whole or part of them) dynamic with contraction-expansion 90-95% they looks more smooth, is should remove deformation from upper chest and breast morphs.
Please do not treats my comments as criticism. As I said all bras has the same problem. Your looks really good.
yeah, I have a number of obj format bras that I just use dforce to drive 100%. But none for this model (since they are not rigged). So I just took some gen3 bra and the dforced the straps but the result is not that great. The bra model is not merged and one piece but I really only did it too have something under the shirt (the bra is not important as it isnt really part of the outfit).
As for the skin.... yes its too shiny XD kinda got carried away when I played with it haha

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
So ... My comments were pointless because all what can be improved is not your outfit :)
Ref to skin - I like all what is not default setting of daz products.
well ill make a bra for the outfit now because of what you said XD
As for the skin its an easy fix!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes