3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

blaqhentai

Jul 19, 2020
I do non-photoreal, anime style in Daz using VSS shaders (for 3Delight) & the Scripted 3Delight Outline Renderer. Here are a few styles I've experimented with. I do highlights and minor post work in Animate.

This is the opening shot to a comic I'm working on. This is all VSS shaders, with minor post work done in photoshop.

bogumil

May 24, 2018
I do non-photoreal, anime style in Daz using VSS shaders (for 3Delight) & the Scripted 3Delight Outline Renderer. Here are a few styles I've experimented with. I do highlights and minor post work in Animate.

This is the opening shot to a comic I'm working on. This is all VSS shaders, with minor post work done in photoshop.

This is getting interesting. Those vss shaders bring sth new and fresh after all of iray. I started with 3delight when my computer just couldnt carry iray but truth is 3delight has great potential. Keep up the good work !!

blaqhentai

Jul 19, 2020
This is getting interesting. Those vss shaders bring sth new and fresh after all of iray. I started with 3delight when my computer just couldnt carry iray but truth is 3delight has great potential. Keep up the good work !!
Oh yes, certainly!

I love 3Delight. I've seen a lot of 3Delight renders that didn't achieve realism, but looked very artsy and stylized. It brings a whole other realm of possibilities to Daz.

Thanks for your response :cool:

Reactions: bogumil
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes