3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
Loved the girl with the black dress, Can you share the model name of her?
She is based on SA Tilda:

ive however merged the Tilda morph with my own version of a Portman lookalike and also used my own textures. Body is just DAZ dials and then some manual sculpting to get the base form right (in my view).
I did age her as I wanted a 21 year-old Portman lookalike and not some teen.
Still need to do some work (missing displacement map for details, diffuse texture is very flat and "boring" and face needs refining around the mouth and inner brows).

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
The office "bullies"!

toned down my skin shine (still a bit unrealistic but I kinda like the look now). Created a bra to fit under my office outfit. Kit-bashed the other outfits as proof of concept before ill redo and make them myself.

View attachment 2274417
So we have Emma Watson and Natalie Portman. Should the other two look alike someone known ?

Reactions: Nulldev

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
So we have Emma Watson and Natalie Portman. Should the other two look alike someone known ?
Kristen Stewart (still need some work as only some angles look good) and Yvonne Strahovski (with black hair because of I like the Mass Effect Miranda character).
But they are just lookalikes. Not really 1:1

Reactions: Tulrek

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Kristen Stewart (still need some work as only some angles look good) and Yvonne Strahovski (with black hair because of I like the Mass Effect Miranda character).
But they are just lookalikes. Not really 1:1
Yeah Yvonne Strahovski is quite nicely done.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes