3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
I do non-photoreal, anime style in Daz using VSS shaders (for 3Delight) & the Scripted 3Delight Outline Renderer. Here are a few styles I've experimented with. I do highlights and minor post work in Animate.

This is the opening shot to a comic I'm working on. This is all VSS shaders, with minor post work done in photoshop.

Linerenders looks amazing. Close to hand draws. I tried to use this script but I'm too lazy. My postworks are only laying transparent png with simple backgrounds.
VSS shaders are great. I thought that most important are outline, but your renders are very good. Hair are impressing. VSS does not like transmaps but your looks ok. Anyway you still have no shadows, it is not a problem with portraits but I think you will need them with more "dynamic" scenes. I've made lightset for VSS - 8 very weak (about 5%) infinite lights no shadow (4up and 4 bottom) substitute of IDL and 1 spotlight with raytrace shadow.
I support you and wait for next renders.

My old VSS renders. From most to less "toon style". As I remember Vis01 has no texture (only irises and nipple which are simple red circles)

Vanhalenii

Dec 29, 2021
A excerpt from an animation where the woman is in her studio apartment with her cat and her jello love doll. It shows a 360 of her and her naughty deeds with her perky breasts bouncing up and down while she straddles the big thing. It also has the love doll animation while she does her thing, bouncing like jello. So far its turned out very good :p

1672408160240.png

1672408552533.png
:PogChamp:

1672408727351.png

blaqhentai

Jul 19, 2020
Linerenders looks amazing. Close to hand draws. I tried to use this script but I'm too lazy. My postworks are only laying transparent png with simple backgrounds.
VSS shaders are great. I thought that most important are outline, but your renders are very good. Hair are impressing. VSS does not like transmaps but your looks ok. Anyway you still have no shadows, it is not a problem with portraits but I think you will need them with more "dynamic" scenes. I've made lightset for VSS - 8 very weak (about 5%) infinite lights no shadow (4up and 4 bottom) substitute of IDL and 1 spotlight with raytrace shadow.
I support you and wait for next renders.

My old VSS renders. From most to less "toon style". As I remember Vis01 has no texture (only irises and nipple which are simple red circles)
Thanks for the feedback and your renders look great!

I hear you on the shadows. I do have more renders with more dramatic lighting and raytraced shadows enabled. I will post those next time. I think the outline renderer is slept on by many, but it really is amazing and close to hand drawn. I love it.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Trying out the bokeh effect with the process explained by Shoe_Lac3 . Turned out pretty good but man the noise is out of this world. denoise in daz can't fix it, photoshop/lightroom cant fix it. Im just going to post the "raw" image i guess.
Bokeh.png
ended up using a AI denoizer, will post the final image on deviantart

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes