3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

bogumil

May 24, 2018
This one is apparently too hot for pixiv. No idea why.
View attachment 2277261

Did 8 more silhouettes like this. You can find them in the links.
View attachment 2277262
These are very fine piece of soft erotic art. I seriosly mean "soft" word. Whats wrong with this pixiv? What kind of demented puritans managing that site?

Anyway I love lightwork at the bottom picture. Its amazning how you manage to draw her natural body lines with light. Great work.
How many light source did you use? Is it DAZ Studio or other programm?

Jul 14, 2018
These are very fine piece of soft erotic art. I seriosly mean "soft" word. Whats wrong with this pixiv? What kind of demented puritans managing that site?

Anyway I love lightwork at the bottom picture. Its amazning how you manage to draw her natural body lines with light. Great work.
How many light source did you use? Is it DAZ Studio or other programm?
Pixiv is a Japanese site, and as a general rule as long as you mosaic out genitals (and it's pretty generous on how pixilated it has to be) you're fine to post damn near anything - there's ... a lot of loli and shota on there, stuff that isn't even allowed here. Which makes it extra hilarious that some automated system, I presume, flagged it for some reason and didn't tell me why.

As far as the light sources - if the figure is in the center of a circle, and the camera is at angle 0, then there's a light source at angle 120 and a second at 240, roughly speaking. Two lights and the plane in the back with a very, very mild emissive so it'd show up - very simple setup. I did nine in total, I just don't see the point in flooding every space I post in with all of them.

Both were rendered in Daz, edited in Gimp.

Shivawn

Apr 30, 2020
Practice makes perfect! The more you experiment, the better you become. I've learned a lot just experimenting, watching videos and trying out what was taught etc. For the longest time I didn't touch bloom for example, but then I figured I HAD to learn about it, and glad I did... same deal with camera focus etc... pick something you haven't done much with and then dive in, experiment, search Youtube for videos on it...

I'm thinking about writing a little program that picks randoms scenarios, people, places... spits out the text describing it to me then seeing if I can create it. I used to create random stories that way (before visual novels). I may do the same with Daz just for fun. I need to do it that way as I am not very creative! heheh... I can create, but I think my imagination sucks. I have a great deal more respect for writers I think. ;)
I will follow your advices, thanks a lot.
I 'm too much creative and what I have in my head, believe me, you don't want to know :ROFLMAO:. I have to write everything, it's a big mess. Too much things, I wrote novels for years and I'm working on comics. Making things I don't like, restart, delete, restart...
You already know how it can be a pain in the ass to make a comic until you try it :unsure:
It's a good idea to write a program that pick random stuff, the question is: what are you waiting for? Do what you love, don't think. ;)
And Happy new year btw :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes