3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
What is the best render settings? Or Is there a tutorial or something for those settings?
If you ask 10 people you'll get 10 different answers. To a certain degree it's trial and error to see what doesn't work for you. I'm sure some people will give you some good places to start, but if I've learned anything it's that render settings are not a 1 size fits all thing, you'll tweak them and experiment as you get more familiar with Daz.

bogumil

May 24, 2018
Long live this thread, all the artists here have their well-earned fame. :giggle:

Warmest wishes to everybody in here on New Year's.
May this 2023 give us better memories and renders to share...

View attachment 2277907

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Best wishes to you too ( and all of you)

Very hot picture !!! I have almost fell in love with that beauty. Ist very hard to not focus on her......Eyes..., of course I meant eyeso_O. ...But seriously fine job with that look . Almost like she judges me for staring at her :ROFLMAO:

Anyway where I can find more pictures of that model? Can you provide some link to your gallery ( deviantart, artstation, slushe etc...)

bogumil

May 24, 2018
Maybe a little sad, but this one was on the back burner.
View attachment 2278374
Very emotional picture. The name of file suggests that this is Van Gogh. As I recall, beside his great tallent he was very troubled man. He also died in poverty so I am guessing this papers laying on the floor could regard some financial matters.

If I may suggest sth. His shoes doesnt match his historical times. But its minor flaw. Just if you decide to produce remake of this render in future you can change this small detail.

But I like it generally

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: peterhorny
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes