3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
Yoga Kneeling Pose Series - Pigeon - Kapotasana
Only difference in the Kayo8 model is bending that right knee for some extra flare in the pose. And now looking at the image I wish I had went in with mesh grabber and did some adjustments on the shorts belt line and the back strap on the sports bra.
These past few models are the first time I redid a shader, on the FG Photo Studio backdrop I applied a Elegant Fabrics shader but it was very fuzzy so I smudged it in GIMP and reapplied. Slowly I will learn more about adjusting the textures.
Pigeon 2 - Kapotasana 2 b1.png
Pigeon 2 - Kapotasana 2 a_3840.png

strikes, parrys, clinch, that type of stuff.
I've been watching some video on thinking of reproducing some poses but man is it a daunting undertaking. Guess most poses in this area are so bad because the overlap between daz content creators and HEMA is non existent.
It's been a long time since I looked into any HEMA stuff.. probably almost 15 years or so. When I was younger I avidly crafted chainmaille armor and jewelry and also attended a handful of SCA events, which made me look into HEMA. I will keep this idea in the back of my mind for sometime after I have done a more exhaustive study of yoga postures.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes