3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
All characters are (18+) of legal age or age of consent. All matches are completely random.

Never before in my life have I been so in a hurry to start classes in the new school year. Grace, my sweet Grace, I haven't seen my girlfriend all summer. I went with my ancestors to visit my grandparents in the country side , and she decided to earn some money at her father's company. The summer passed wonderfully, fishing, hunting, gatherings around the fire with grandfather and his unforgettable funny stories. Fresh air, swimming in the lake, how much there was in total this summer. Despite the fact that it was a country side there were many young people and many beautiful girls. Country side cuties, who didn’t hear about botox and useless tatts (just like my Grace, all her friends have long enlarged their breasts or stuffed a couple of tattoos, but not her), despite the fact that a couple of them tried to strike after me, my heart belonged to only one, my beloved Grace. Due to the fact that in these places the mobile Internet did not catch well, we could only communicate late in the evening, and even then not always because she decided to join her father’s business to the maximum, she stayed with him in his office until the night, but still when we managed to get in touch we chatted for hours. How I miss our kisses and hugs. Finally, after three months of separation, we will be together again. During this summer, she became very close with her father, usually my older brother gave us a ride to school, but this time she decided to go with her father and judging by her message, she was already waiting for me at the entrance to the school.
I'm in such a hurry to see her, hug and kiss her, my dear Grace.
graceass1-sf.png

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
Yoga Kneeling Pose Series - Pigeon - Kapotasana
Sheesh, getting these deep backbends can be a mind fuck and to add on the crazy shoulder flexion and twisting to get shit to line up and not look stupidly unrealistic was a chore. Wasn't as bad as I make it sound but it still was a few hours of jiggling dials. When applying the posture onto the Kayo 8 I had to do a whole lot more jiggling and sliding to get things right.
Pigeon 1 - Kapotasana 1 b2.png
Pigeon 1 - Kapotasana 1 a_3840.png

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Yoga Kneeling Pose Series - Pigeon - Kapotasana
Sheesh, getting these deep backbends can be a mind fuck and to add on the crazy shoulder flexion and twisting to get shit to line up and not look stupidly unrealistic was a chore. Wasn't as bad as I make it sound but it still was a few hours of jiggling dials. When applying the posture onto the Kayo 8 I had to do a whole lot more jiggling and sliding to get things right.
View attachment 2309229
View attachment 2309233
To be fair it looks unnatural even IRL. I'd love to see your attention to detail to things like sword stances and basic moves. They pretty much all look comical.

Reactions: Rizo

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
To be fair it looks unnatural even IRL. I'd love to see your attention to detail to things like sword stances and basic moves. They pretty much all look comical.

They do look very unnatural in IRL, I have only had the opportunity to train a few with this degree of flexibility and at a certain point stuff just looks wrong, lol.
Maybe at some point in the future I would do things like sword stances, but that will likely come after I have done a fair pass through the majority of major yoga postures.
What do you mean by basic moves?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes