3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
Yoga Kneeling Pose Series - Camel Pose - Ustrasana variation 2
A much gentler variation of a backbend in camel. This is the most common variation I use when doing this pose as I lack the back extension on most days to have my hands on my heels unless they are raised when dorsi flexing the feet.
Camel Pose - Ustrasana 2 a.png
Camel Pose - Ustrasana 2 b2.png

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
strikes, parrys, clinch, that type of stuff.
I've been watching some video on thinking of reproducing some poses but man is it a daunting undertaking. Guess most poses in this area are so bad because the overlap between daz content creators and HEMA is non existent.

I know, I'm a little late with this, but I couldn't find it the other day...https://www.daz3d.com/the-legend-sword-fighting-poses-for-genesis-3-and-8-female Does have some good base poses to work from, it's always been my 'Go To' Pose Pack for sword fighting, it even has a couple of German Long Sword Guards, plus a couple of nearly there poses. Even tho it says G8F poses, it happily works on G8M too...I've done some German Long Sword in the past (and some Italian, but I can't get my head around the language, it always feels like a '10 line paragraph' just for the pose). Where as German is short & to the point. So, if you Guys do play around with HEMA Longsword poses, I'd suggest labelling them using the German Names...

Reactions: drconfused

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Continue with the story of this Asian preggo~~

The day her stepson cum inside
View attachment 2317814

The day she found out that she have got weight recently and starting to wonder.....
View attachment 2317817

The day she found out
View attachment 2317821

The day she can't hide it anymore
View attachment 2317824

The effect of pregnancy hormones~
View attachment 2317827

Meeting new preggo at yoga class ~
View attachment 2317830

Sharing is caring they said~
View attachment 2317832

To be continued~;)