3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I think I am about to have a problem... They are about to have a little fun in the garage, and I want to put a smudge on the girls ass, or a grimy hand print. Something of that nature..
I have tried to use the Dirt, and grime overlay, but (right now I can't remember which one it is :( ) The last time I used it. It wouldn't lay right, and then couldn't remove it...
Does anyone have an idea how I may do that???

0408a-80.jpg

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I think I am about to have a problem... They are about to have a little fun in the garage, and I want to put a smudge on the girls ass, or a grimy hand print. Something of that nature..
I have tried to use the Dirt, and grime overlay, but (right now I can't remember which one it is :( ) The last time I used it. It wouldn't lay right, and then couldn't remove it...
Does anyone have an idea how I may do that???

View attachment 2320643
If you can find a transparent image of the handprint, or create one. You might be able to add it as a Iray decal node the the garment.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
If you can find a transparent image of the handprint, or create one. You might be able to add it as a Iray decal node the the garment.
Thanks.. I was thinking of something like that maybe, but to put it on her ass not the shirt.. that will show up later while changing or something like that. Looking at video now...

Reactions: m4dsk1llz
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes