3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Paige Snow is the granddaughter of Sophia Geppetto, she works in her grandmother's pizzeria as a hostess along with her girlfriend Soraya, while Paige isn't interested in the men that come into the place she isn't above being a bit flirty and wearing her uniform extra tight to help with business. None of the other family members have expressed any interest in the pizzeria so Sophia has been grooming Paige to take over when she's ready to retire.

Paige's model is Paige from P3D, Geppetto's is the FG Pizzeria, and the delivery truck is the 51 Chevy delivery truck.

Paige Snow Centerfold.png Paige Snow Centerfold1.png Paige Snow delivery wagon.png Paige Snow delivery wagon1.png Paige Snow pizza time.png Paige Snow sex appeal.png Paige Snow sex appeal1.png Paige Snow sex appeal2.png Paige Snow sex appeal3.png Paige Snow sex appeal4.png

Jan 3, 2018
This is goals! Do you think you can share the render settings / lighting technique you used?
Thanks! It was just a simple rectangle light above and to the side of the camera by a few cm, and I rendered it with tone mapping black/white set to 0, and saturation set to like 75 I think.

Then in post I added chromatic aberration and film grain, as well as halation :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes