3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Libby and Poppy are sephi (Star Wars space elves) who work at Mel's Fast Stop, a convenience store on the ground floor of Bay View Residential Hotel. Both girls attend Paradise University where they study programming. Libby's mother works at the Touzuri embassy while Poppy's older sister is a dispatcher for Lonestar, a police contracting corporation with contracts for a good potion of Paradise City.

Both are P3D models by the same name.

Libby and Poppy update glow jewelry.png Libby and Poppy update no bras.png Libby and Poppy update no shirts.png Libby and Poppy update nsfw.png Libby and Poppy update nsfw1.png Poppy and Libby update Beach day nsfw.png Poppy and Libby update Beach day nsfw1.png Poppy and Libby update Beach day nsfw2.png Poppy and Libby update Beach day nsfw3.png Poppy and Libby update Beach day nsfw4.png Poppy and Libby update Beach day nsfw5.png Poppy and Libby update Beach day nsfw6.png Poppy and Libby update Beach day nsfw7.png Poppy and Libby update Beach day nsfw8.png Poppy and Libby update Beach day nsfw9.png Poppy and Libby update Beach day.png

Since I was using and HDRI for the beach the scale is off considerably in the shots with them crawling, but I didn't figure most people would mind.

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Working on matching the emotion in my writing with the art. I know this type of thing isn't for everyone, but I promise you, no pixels were harmed in the process.

Janice was a fairly new officer, and she'd only been on the force about six months. A more experienced officer may have done a better job clearing the abandoned building. Unfortunately for her, she never saw the boy until it was too late. A flash of steel and the threat of violence was all it took to disarm the rookie.

Minutes later, her partner opened the door. Jack raised the knife to Janice's throat and instinctively, Liz dropped her weapon and tried to de-escalate the situation. "You don't have to do this. Just put the knife down now, and we can work this out. There's no point in making this worse for yourself. Let her go."

Jack listened intently to her words, and then a grin spread across his face. "I have a better idea, officer. Kick the gun over there, shut the door, and get your handcuffs out..."

The blood drained from Liz's face as Jack's words sunk in. This is not at all how the training at the academy went. She stood there for what seemed like forever, and then finally, she kicked the gun away and slowly shut the door.

Cop attack.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes