3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Lewd Monkey

Sep 17, 2022
Don't breathe, feel the target and pull the trigger (y). I try to find how you're all doing this artistical blur...
Next step for me :unsure:
"Inhale and hold the breath before taking a shot". About the blur, is just me messing with the camera and the depth of field options in Daz if I'm honest. It's a question of experimenting until you find something you like.

Reactions: HawkyDawky

bogumil

May 24, 2018
"We're in here, Mom! Jack asked me to help him with his homework again. I'm starting to think he's hopeless. It's a good thing I'm home from college, or he'd fail for sure!"

View attachment 2331577
Hot but not cheaply cheesy (y)

I bet boy hasnt understood nothing about his homework :love: The only valid subject in that case would be female anatomy.

How did you make falling shirt effect? Is it dforce or modelled? Looks amazing !

If you have more of her dont hesitate to publish here o_O

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Hot but not cheaply cheesy (y)

I bet boy hasnt understood nothing about his homework :love: The only valid subject in that case would be female anatomy.

How did you make falling shirt effect? Is it dforce or modelled? Looks amazing !

If you have more of her dont hesitate to publish here o_O
Thank you for the feedback and the kind words. I very much appreciate it. The shirt has a morph that allows that pose.

Reactions: bogumil

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Still a long way from starting an actual game, but I'm trying to get the artwork and story ideas organized to make it easier later. The opening scene will be on a ship as it arrives at Earth (Paradise City),

Persephone Bridge with crew.png Persephone Bridge with crew nsfw.png

The NSFW version won't actually be there, but the crew will be available for romantic pursuit later in the game. The first character the player will interact with is Nioru,

Princess Nioru base.png Princess Nioru angry.png Princess Nioru Anticipation.png Princess Nioru happy.png Princess Nioru Laugh.png Princess Nioru love.png Princess Nioru Sad.png Princess Nioru Shocked.png Princess Nioru taunt.png
These are her emotion sprites, she will also ask the player their name which would be Sterling by default. Then after some conversation including her mother (not rendered yet) the ship will land and the rest of the game will be on land (not intended as a space game). When you get around to interacting with Nioru clothes free she has some NSFW emotion sprites as well.

Princess Nioru Anticipation nsfw.png Princess Nioru Love nsfw.png Princess Nioru me nsfw.png Princess Nioru sadt nsfw.png Princess Nioru shock nsfw.png

We would also get an image of the ship in space before you get dropped off at the space port (a Star Wars Corellian Corvette).

Persephone in flight.png Persephone in flight1.png Persephone in flight2.png Persephone in flight3.png

I can't remember what model Nioru is, but I used the same model for her mother, so I'll try to look in the parameters and see who she is before I post those. The crew members are actually just generic G8 female with an elf morph applied and colored skin. Edit: Looked it up she is P3D Mylou with elf morphs

Princess Nioru Love nsfw.png

Last edited:
Reactions: GNVE and DooRetsam

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes