3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Ikaika Quadruplets with Pink Lady - 57 Bel Air conversion colored1.png
Ikaika Quadruplets with Pink Lady - 57 Bel Air conversion colored.png Ikaika Quadruplets with Pink Lady - 57 Bel Air conversion colored2.png Ikaika Quadruplets with Pink Lady - 57 Bel Air conversion colored3.png Ikaika Quadruplets with Pink Lady - 57 Bel Air conversion coloredcs.png Ikaika Quadruplets with Pink Lady - 57 Bel Air conversion nsfw.png Ikaika Quadruplets with Pink Lady - 57 Bel Air conversion.png
No Emotes in this set, kept the same pose just changed background and hair colors. Model is P3D Imogen, this set is identical quadruplets (representing the 4 elements, not a new concept but a fun way to design their personalities and powers). They also have a younger and older sister neither of which has any special powers.
Ikaika Sisters nsfw2.png
Ikaika Sisters nsfw.png Ikaika Sisters nsfw1.png
The younger sister, Yvette with purple hair is P3D Yvette (makes it easier when I use the original model name) and the older sister with brunette hair Tilly is also named for the model P3D Tilly.

Yvette and Tilly are here, but Imogen is over ate RenderState;

Edit/Note: I plan on having their hair change at least a few times in the game (style as well as color), not sure if I will do that with other characters but it seems especially fun with these four going from basic brunette to colors themed along their elements.

Second Edit: Pink Lady is a modified 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air - original is from 3DClassics and is on RenderState:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes