3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
NURSE LUIZA
A new story that i will publish the last day of this month in 4K , it will be available on my patreon - gumroad and fanbox
This wallpaper is also available right now for ALL tiers and it is in its original 4K resolution without watermarks

More teasers of that story will come in a few days, so check :

join my discord :

Luiza_4k.jpg

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
Are the god rays\dust particles fully from post? can you maybe share the "raw" render?
Yeah, there's 4 textures all added in post, all masked in certain places around the figure;

• a light leak in the bottom right
  • the dust particles
  • the glare from the top left
  • and the smoke, with colour added on each side to match the lighting.

Here's the raw render, and the photoshop comp with the base image removed;
ashley.jpg ps.jpg

The render also went through Lightroom first to adjust the colours and highlights

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Yeah, there's 4 textures all added in post, all masked in certain places around the figure;

• a light leak in the bottom right
  • the dust particles
  • the glare from the top left
  • and the smoke, with colour added on each side to match the lighting.

Here's the raw render, and the photoshop comp with the base image removed;
View attachment 2341518 View attachment 2341519

The render also went through Lightroom first to adjust the colours and highlights
thanks, ive been trying god rays in daz but they up the rendering time a lot and you cant even tell if the result will be worth the wait until a lot of the noise clears up. It's very inconsistent.
In this picture the god rays were very faint so its still mostly just post. The face was so noisy i had to do a spot render on it
111221.png

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
thanks, ive been trying god rays in daz but they up the rendering time a lot and you cant even tell if the result will be worth the wait until a lot of the noise clears up. It's very inconsistent.
In this picture the god rays were very faint so its still mostly just post. The face was so noisy i had to do a spot render on it
View attachment 2341565
I always avoid particle systems and anything like rays, as you say, it takes such a long time, and you might not even like the result. I prefer a clean render and then add everything else later where you can adjust it however you want.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes