3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
This is probably the longest render I have done in a while. I cranked up the quality on this with HD texture, set the quality to 100% at 2x quality and it took me over an hour to render at 4300 iterations until it was done (most of my renders only take a couple of minutes). No denoising on this one for a change either. I am pleased with the result, though I don't feel like waiting an hour every time, so this will be RARE. hehehe... this is one of my favourite models...

Ariel (G8F-HD) - Centerfold.jpg

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Friends quick question! is Krashwerk newest figure Willow,does she look unrealistic to you guys?

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
Friends quick question! is Krashwerk newest figure Willow,does she look unrealistic to you guys?
The face is really nice and realistic, but when i watch the last promo pics... impossible to survive.
Now, the waist is far too small. When possible to adjust this value, then she is more than ok.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leeduva

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
The face is really nice and realistic, but when i watch the last promo pics... impossible to survive.
Now, the waist is far too small. When possible to adjust this value, then she is more than ok.
Thank you for answering my question. Something felt off about her I just couldn't put my finger on it.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes