3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Just messing a little with one of m4dsk1llz favorite models. She seems to be a little hard to work with :) (At least to me) Didn't spend a ton of time with it just through a couple of renders together With lighter skin tone, and pubes just to see how things go...

View attachment 2370925
I still prefer the darker skin tone, but excellent work. I am not sure I modified the skin textures on this one. If I do and you need the modded file, just ask.

Also lighting makes a big difference too. I use an orange side light and a yellow fill with a white spot in that particular setup. It gives a warmer glow to the characters, also I try to use a pretty narrow depth of field to highlight the character.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I still prefer the darker skin tone, but excellent work. I am not sure I modified the skin textures on this one. If I do and you need the modded file, just ask.

Also lighting makes a big difference too. I use an orange side light and a yellow fill with a white spot in that particular setup. It gives a warmer glow to the characters, also I try to use a pretty narrow depth of field to highlight the character.
Oh I just got her a couple of days ago and messing around a little. Nothing serious at all, and through in an HDRI for light and background. Didn't even mess with anything :) I did find that the model was hard to run in iray??? Seemed to stay in some sort of Bronze mode and not Iray... That was strange?? I was going to try later to match some of what you used ( color wise ) with the skin tone... I also loved the slightly darker tone that you are using..

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Oh I just got her a couple of days ago and messing around a little. Nothing serious at all, and through in an HDRI for light and background. Didn't even mess with anything :) I did find that the model was hard to run in iray??? Seemed to stay in some sort of Bronze mode and not Iray... That was strange?? I was going to try later to match some of what you used ( color wise ) with the skin tone... I also loved the slightly darker tone that you are using..
Here is a render I did just for you
TWAnakku_Mod_13_F95.png
Just so you know, there is a bit of post processing with this image, I masked her teeth to brighten them up and then masked her whole body to brighten her and separate her from the background more.

All post processing done in Lightroom Classic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Ah-so... I actually thought he created her ! What is this model's name/ location PLEASE ! LOL :Drool:
Thanks to m4dsk1llz for turning me on to her :) Just started messing with her today for about 30 min. Taking a break for a bit and thought I would... :)

She is also in the request list for assets...

• Love
Reactions: WooShang
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes