3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
To be fair, the eyes are a result of trying to use a product I don't quite know how to use yet. And once I am happy with the shape of the character I am taking her into metahuman which has the best eyes I've seen yet in 3d. But for that, I need to figure out how to transfer the body over to the metahuman head while using the metahuman materials. Which is something I'll be attempting this weekend, but I have limited time.

So far I'm focusing on the basic shapes of the character and learning to do some better postwork with quick renders. The entire scenes and poses and rendering I did that past week or two never took me more than like half an hour total. Postwork took longer most of the time.

If anyone has found a way to transfer a body over to metahuman, without paying 200 bucks for wrap4d, please shoot me a pm or something.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
To be fair, the eyes are a result of trying to use a product I don't quite know how to use yet. And once I am happy with the shape of the character I am taking her into metahuman which has the best eyes I've seen yet in 3d. But for that, I need to figure out how to transfer the body over to the metahuman head while using the metahuman materials. Which is something I'll be attempting this weekend, but I have limited time.

So far I'm focusing on the basic shapes of the character and learning to do some better postwork with quick renders. The entire scenes and poses and rendering I did that past week or two never took me more than like half an hour total. Postwork took longer most of the time.

If anyone has found a way to transfer a body over to metahuman, without paying 200 bucks for wrap4d, please shoot me a pm or something.
If you don't want to pirate it you can do the same thing in blender. Its a bit more finicky but you can get very good results.
Metahuman bodies look like complete ASS. the faces the same tbh. They have some anti beauty thing going on which i find pointless. There are beautiful people IRL and you can very easily make someone less attractive with small changes. The same is not true for ugly people.

Last edited:

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
If you don't want to pirate it you can do the same thing in blender. Its a bit more finicky but you can get very good results.
Metahuman bodies look like complete ASS. the faces the same tbh. They have some anti beauty thing going on which i find pointless. There are beautiful people IRL and you can very easily make someone less attractive with small changes. The same is not true for ugly people.
Bodies are really bad, which is why I want to transfer over from Daz. There's also zero customization to them. But you can make a good looking face in it if you want, it's just a lot easier to make something more average, the complete opposite of Daz. I don't mind that.

But it's the materials and rigging that make it awesome in my eyes. Still limited as far as materials go, ie you can't make an albino without customising the materials externally, but a lot more realistic at basic usage than the best I've seen in Daz. Which is why I want to marry the two. Face from Daz to MH, with Daz body and MH materials and rig.

Edit: I didn't know wrap4d was cracked. I'll look into it. Eventually if I find the time, I'd want to buy it to be able to use assets and characters created for something more..advanced than quick renders, but learning how to use it first would be useful, see if it works well for what I want it to.

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
Today we are working on our lessons in practical anatomy. Some pupils have more to learn than others, as it seems. Nonetheless they are equally eager to progress ...
beachday_40.jpg
So, you MAY wonder, what one would see in these particular cases ...
beachday_41.jpg

I expect you to be not completely satisfied if I show you the next couple...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes