3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Anybody know where I can find a set of 70s style bell bottom jeans for G8 or 8.1 Female?
Have a look at:

(texture add-on: )

Reactions: Conklingc

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
We now continue our little practical anatomy lesson, viewing things from different directions, which is also called perspective.
For scientific reasons, it is absolutely necessary to pay attention to the smallest details. beachday_48.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This begs the question, what experiments do the advanced members :cool: impalement?
Sorry, obviously that should be "implement"-ed. How could I possibly think of impaling something?

Aaanyhow ...
beachday_52.jpg
beachday_53.jpg
They seem to have found the use of tools helpful. Maybe to erect the proof of a theory? To go deep in the unknown territory, you know ...

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
3.png

I know it is not right place to post a drawing, because it was not made in Daz or any 3D tool, but I just wanted to share it with you. Maybe some of you guys can suggest me the better place for posting 2D drawings ?
by the way my instagram

Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Hey guys! So, today I was chillin' waiting for some renders to finish up, and I decided to create a grown-up version of Bubbles. I'm really happy with how it turned out, but now I'm stuck with a bit of a dilemma... Do I make renders fucking her or not? She's just so damn cute to fuck! What do you guys think? Did you like her?

Bubbles_selfie.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes