3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I did a quick vidcap to illustrate this better, i hope the file is not too big for here ...
In short:
- select the head you want the POV from
- use the "select frame/center object in the gui
- line up (in this case) the head with what you want to look at
- zoom in, get the viewport to look between the eyes, then zoom out of the head until you see your target
- switch the vieport to iray or filament, you will see the camera still sticking inside the head, now zoom a bit until you look outside it
- create a camera out of your viewport
- now parent your created cam to the head
- to prevent accidents, set your cam to not be selectable

You now have a view from your character, and every pose you put her/him, you can select their viewport :)
on (btw. this is no premium acc on gofile, so therefore, it will expire in some time)
View attachment 2413653

Great idea and nice way to do things. Love your video explanation. (y)

Reactions: mastergobbo

Toxictitan

Apr 12, 2021
Reactions: InsertFreakyName

0ier 3D

Aug 2, 2021
experimenting with light the first time does anybody know a better rendering method , im Using Iray but have an AMD Graphics card, so every render takes alot of time.
You can try the to export to Blender which can use AMD gpu for rendering. This has the added benefit of being able to edit vertices directly (I assume like you'd do in Hexagon), but it might take a while to get set up and learning to use Blender if you're unfamiliar with it.

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
When you realize that you will inevitably level up...

I'm starting to second-guess my Potato Squad status because I honestly could have stopped this
render at 40 seconds. I've been rendering COMPLETELY wrong for years !
:Sadface.com

Eris Morn-1.png

Credit: CheckerToo

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes