3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
I did some denoising if you don't mind. This pic can have so many outcome :)
Thanks, no I don't mind if people want to use my renders to denoise or do some post work on and repost here, I just don't want people taking them and posting somewhere else without crediting me. by the way did you run it through an external denoiser? if so, what did you use

Edited to be a little more clear

Last edited:

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
Just playing around, mainly with runtime-issues, but we cannot let opportunities pass, can we? So here I am trying out some methods in quickly lighting a scene with some moody-ish lights. Some tries with DAZ lightsources (mainly spotlight) I didnt find particular pleasing all in all.
This one on the contrary I did with emissive properties on ... props. The more realistic shadows did it for me, because, for the life of me, I couldn't get the shadows with "DAZ-lighting" to look "nice". I know its a very subjective thing, like many other things are.
lighting_iray_08.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BzPz

Jan 16, 2022
Just playing around, mainly with runtime-issues, but we cannot let opportunities pass, can we? So here I am trying out some methods in quickly lighting a scene with some moody-ish lights. Some tries with DAZ lightsources (mainly spotlight) I didnt find particular pleasing all in all.
This one on the contrary I did with emissive properties on ... props. The more realistic shadows did it for me, because, for the life of me, I couldn't get the shadows with "DAZ-lighting" to look "nice". I know its a very subjective thing, like many other things are.
Lighting is a bitch to get perfect.
Easy to get to "Eh.. looks ok, I guess", impossible to get "Yes! This is perfect! I... I need to change my panties..."

By the way, I hope that's a tattoo and not a nasty infection spreading upwards.

And now... back to The Hoff (tm)
The Hoff 2.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes