3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Starbuck Sisters St Patrick's Day n.png
Didn't really pose or adjust this image, just wanted to put something quick out for St Patrick's day, not sure if the Starbuck Twins are really Irish but they can pretend on St Patrick's Day (they aren't as small as they look in this image either, the HDRI seems to have shrunk them a bit). I have another render with the Weisser Twins (1/4 Irish) in their green beach buggy, but it's taking a while to render and might not be done before I leave for work.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Meh good enough. I lost my enthusiasm for this one. It's been a shit week and to top it off my monitor shit the bed. So I'm back on this little 720 POS :cautious: View attachment 2473356 View attachment 2473358
Not too bad, looks like a good start so far.

I would select the cushion she is on, then go to EDIT->OBJECT->GEOMETRY->ADD SMOOTHING MODIFIER, then go click on the cushion and in the PARAMETERS tab, under GENERAL it will have the smoothing modified. Click that and there will be an option to select what effects it, select the female character, adjust the smoothing and collision settings for it and it will indent a little based on where she collides with it, making it look a little more realistic.

Keep practising though. Lots of experimenting and messing around and you'll get better at it. (y)

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
can't say it is just Daz skill, because this involved PS and Blender as well, but a very strong - try before buy warning... the floating head is a model from one of the "artists" doing celebrity series, it looked passable in the renders on the product page, and this is how it looked when I opened it
the left one was my attempt at fixing that crocodile
__emr1w.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes