3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
Stepping outside my 'comfort-zone' and messing with the Bloom Filter + postwork...
The original thought was to learn how to paint in the gases and highlight the barely seen projectile.
I also intent to study what ISO is/ does for the photographer and stretch myself a lil more with patience.

#LazyRenderer

Without further blah, blah...

Emily Airport 1bl.png

Original: both @ 3x and adjusted (regress into my old ways - hour+ renders)

Emily Airport 2.png

Sep 3, 2022
Not too bad, looks like a good start so far.

I would select the cushion she is on, then go to EDIT->OBJECT->GEOMETRY->ADD SMOOTHING MODIFIER, then go click on the cushion and in the PARAMETERS tab, under GENERAL it will have the smoothing modified. Click that and there will be an option to select what effects it, select the female character, adjust the smoothing and collision settings for it and it will indent a little based on where she collides with it, making it look a little more realistic.

Keep practising though. Lots of experimenting and messing around and you'll get better at it. (y)
Yeah I usually just use mesh grabber as it's far more effective and you can save the smoosh morph. I also had planned to switch out the hair and adjust the tone mapping because this test render is clipped in the whites. Way too bright. And too dark in the rest. I just lost my steam on this one. Seriously this week has sucked massive donkey balls and my badass monitor ate shit and died. I'm stuck on this tiny 24" 720 piece of crap now :cautious: :ROFLMAO: Daz is already a pain in the ass, I'm doing this on a hella old Dell office pig with a gtx1050ti :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am building a more suitable rig but the death of my screen is a fairly hard set back. :poop::poop:
I'll be way more enthusiastic about rendering when I get the new machine up and running

Reactions: Night Hacker

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Weisser Twins St Patrick fun.png
My second ST Patrick's day posting. I was called into work early right after posting the other image (this was still rendering), but where I live there is still a few minutes of St. Patrick's Day left. The Weisser twins are my cute little redheads, in the story setting they are 1/4 Irish (they have the green buggy, but not a pot of gold).

May 29, 2018
The Clan of the Cave Bear lovers_001_1600x914.jpg

I am still learning how to post in this thread. You inspire me to make changes and to discover new things on Daz . The use of keymate on frame by frame animation was crucial on keeping the actors hands at the desired place... [ She is voluptuous and his hands were inside her thighs. Also her right hand was not touching the trunk properly so keymate and puppeteer were life-saving in keeping the corrections frame by frame. Then import on photoshop my renders for postwork and rendering a video from my animation frammes. Video editor for making 7 repetitions of this video render and handbrake to reduce the size. I render 3600x2160 on DAZ and on photoshop I will crop 16:9 and reduce to 1600x900 pixels more or less. This will reduce the size of the rendered video... :) ]
Thanks guys!!!

View attachment The Clan Of The Cave Bear Lovers-1.mp4

Last edited:

bogumil

May 24, 2018
She's basically a normal Gen 8 female. I morphed her with different types of
Her Skin mat and makeup is
and her Face is about 50% of
Thanks for your response, I ve added ajisai to my wishlists!!!

Reactions: Emess3D

bogumil

May 24, 2018
"It's so sweet of you to stay behind to help. I might have to give you some extra credit."- Ms. Pounds
View attachment 2475978

"Could you lend me a hand? I'd hate to fall."- Ms. Pounds
View attachment 2475977

Here's a few more renders of Charlie following in the same vein as the previous ones. Will start work on a set with her "teaching" a bio course soon. Thanks to bogumil for the suggestion.

The reflections are a bit wonky. I'll try to look into making them more realistic.

If these aren't full resolution you can find those on deviantart if you want.
Hope you enjoy!
good job!

I must not be late on that lesson!!!

Reactions: 0ier 3D
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes