3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Disturbing but amazing job nevertheless!
Poor girl.

Did you used shell or skin maps to get this effect?
I have toa dd samoe realible scar for warrior charecter and such "burns" would be ideal.
i used but instead of loading it unto a geoshell that gives this halo effect i instead photoshoped the texture unto one of the arms and then processed it to increase the contrast and other stuff.

Reactions: bogumil

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Rant time ....... I see this all too often.... The render is actually great,,, BUT!! Why is it that nobody takes the time to adjust the feet back to flat??????? Especially on a bare foot pose. It seems that everybody thinks that girls always are standing on their toes. It would make the model appear more natural in stance. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think I have ever seen girls just standing around chatting or what ever on their toes.....

Ok steam released :) There is also a Script for the feet just for that... :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mastergobbo

Emess3D

Nov 10, 2022
This girl surely deserves some story .

For starter I would like to know how and why she lost all of her clothes...

Yes she turned out quite nice right? I was even thinking about to create some type of VN with characters like her. For the reason why she doesn't have any clothes on... Maybe she just likes to show off that body for you guys? :D But she looks good even with some clothes on, don't you think?

rrrgps.jpg

Emess3D

Nov 10, 2022
Rant time ....... I see this all too often.... The render is actually great,,, BUT!! Why is it that nobody takes the time to adjust the feet back to flat??????? Especially on a bare foot pose. It seems that everybody thinks that girls always are standing on their toes. It would make the model appear more natural in stance. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think I have ever seen girls just standing around chatting or what ever on their toes.....

Ok steam released :) There is also a Script for the feet just for that... :)
You are right with that, i often forget that.(y)

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
the old plugin. I installed both keymate and graphmate.
The asset threads seem to indicate that those are included, and that you can't even install them on 4.12 above.. I'm useing 4.15, and cant find anything remotely close to them. The links are still good so I DL them.. Maybe check it out later... If you have info on this it would surly be appreciated ... :) Thanks..

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes