3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

bogumil

May 24, 2018
Yes she turned out quite nice right? I was even thinking about to create some type of VN with characters like her. For the reason why she doesn't have any clothes on... Maybe she just likes to show off that body for you guys? :D But she looks good even with some clothes on, don't you think?

View attachment 2477488

VN would be great!!! But promise that you dont send her to the Arctic. I think warmer places will suit her better :p

Reactions: Emess3D

Vayne_

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2021
Trying to make some close up scenes. Dumb noses keep colliding bc no tip options... Anyway, need to work on details more. idk if there are some sliders for the chest when it's squeezed.
testiguess.jpg

Don't even know how I suppose to animate something like this right now....
abitbetter.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moundir

Jan 4, 2020
Hey everyone wanted to share my first character/renders (this is my 1st DAY of using Daz). So I would love criticism and your opinions.
I made this renders using the photoreal option (when I tried interactive, and because of the size of the environments it for some reason runs on my CPU (an I9-13900k) at 100% before it crashes so am curious if someone could give me some way to fix this issue) I also see that my characters legs are very small compared to the thighs so am gonna look for some morphs later on to fix it.
photoreal_samantha.png

photoreal_samantha_2.png
interactive_samantha.png
The last picture is an interactive attempt but the hair for some reason fucks up the model's forehead when in interactive and I removed the environment to make it possible to render.
PS: I know its the environment because when I remove it, it runs smoothly and on GPU

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Trying to make some close up scenes. Dumb noses keep colliding bc no tip options... Anyway, need to work on details more. idk if there are some sliders for the chest when it's squeezed.
View attachment 2478262

Don't even know how I suppose to animate something like this right now....
View attachment 2478265

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Details on the female model please? She looks awesome!!!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes