3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
so, SOME may say: Well ... he's learning.
I can positively state, that, indeed he is.
learning1.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that is also true for me ;)

learning3.png

What I am learning here:
* manipulating an existing pose to a believable and organic look
* use dforce and get it to do what I want
* use given tools to hide or remove flaws inside DAZ environment, so as to not needing to do pw

I am "proud" (well, not especially, but ... you know) on the dangling shoe, and trying to use the geometry-editor to give it a sole.
I know the pose itself is not very "realistic" as it looks, because, obviously, there should be wall or something behind her.
But that was not the point here :cool:

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
so, SOME may say: Well ... he's learning.
I can positively state, that, indeed he is.
View attachment 2500777
And that is also true for me ;)

View attachment 2500779

What I am learning here:
* manipulating an existing pose to a believable and organic look
* use dforce and get it to do what I want
* use given tools to hide or remove flaws inside DAZ environment, so as to not needing to do pw

I am "proud" (well, not especially, but ... you know) on the dangling shoe, and trying to use the geometry-editor to give it a sole.
I know the pose itself is not very "realistic" as it looks, because, obviously, there should be wall or something behind her.
But that was not the point here :cool:

Yep, a wall or table, for to lean/perch on, I'd have made her a little shorter to give her a pair of heels to wear with those stockings, rather than those 'flats'. Isn't it nice to be able to say 'I made this in Daz', rather than, 'made in Daz, fixed in PS/Gimp/Krita etc'...Oh nice set of pics, by the way, it's nice to see 'average bodies', rather than extremes all the time...

Reactions: mastergobbo

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
Yep, a wall or table, for to lean/perch on, I'd have made her a little shorter to give her a pair of heels to wear with those stockings, rather than those 'flats'. Isn't it nice to be able to say 'I made this in Daz', rather than, 'made in Daz, fixed in PS/Gimp/Krita etc'...Oh nice set of pics, by the way, it's nice to see 'average bodies', rather than extremes all the time...
Thanks for your reply!

Making her shorter is exactly not what I want to do with her, as that is part of the kink ...
Heeled outfit is in the pipeline, not really sure when I'm getting to it. You are right, these kind of stayups do not really look that good with those flats, at that point, I was just meddling with them smoothing at her legs with as little distance and poking as possible.
I am not really going "full scene" whith most of my renders of this kind, really just messing with making a pose look more "real", saving it for later use and then at some point (specially when I like the pose) slapping things on and toying with different settings, such as dforce, geometry, shaders and ligting. Then rendering the crap out of my rig, because often I see flawed parts only after I rendered them, so I change, then render again. Or change the wardrobe, or ...

This is what I left this "scene" with: (still no wall)
learning5.jpg

PS: props for the quote in your sig! This is inicating a very ... let's say, humorous guy :cool:

Last edited:

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
Ah, I don't play golf but I think she has to pull the stick out first... (flag)
Either way - excellent theme ! :love:
You're right, she is on the green. So the stick has to be pulled out.
On the other hand, then she has the wrong club in her hand. :cool: (Wisenheimer-Mode off)

Reactions: WooShang
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes