3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
PLAYIN ROLES - part 2 ( the full story in 4K )
Part 2 is ready and combined with part 1 this story is 117 scenes , all in 4k , the 2 parts are available on my patreon and fanbox , the complete story in one big file is available on my gumroad page.

limited time invite for my discord server for more exclusive stuff

Scene58.jpg Scene63.jpg Scene65.png Scene70.jpg

vez

Jul 26, 2017
It may only seem like you moved the camera around to you, but I do see quite an improvement from the original, the pose feels more natural and the figure in the door is more clear on what it is supposed to be. The more you work, practice and try out different things the more you will improve.

Though I still feel the framing is off a little with how her right elbow and left hand is cutoff.

I threw a simple example together to show what I mean. The lighting is completely different to what you have but it is just to show framing and the little shine in the eyes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thought the shine in the eyes is quite small and you won't really notice it if you're not looking for it, to me it brings life to the eyes/face and improves the image overall but it all depends on what you are trying to convey in your render.

Here is what I did to get the light in the eyes, but there are probably other or more simpler ways to achieve it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It will take a lot of time to get things just the way you like it without washing out other lighting, but once you find a setting you like it makes the next render a little easier.

If you knew this you can probably ignore it though hopefully it may help you or someone in some way.
Took me a while to respond, but had to thank you for such a detailed post!
I see what you mean with the framing, the problem with this image was that I wanted the camera to be closer to her and I wasn't confident the elbow position looked realistic enough.
I think I'll let this render rest for now though, and try to do better with the next ones.
Thanks again!

Reactions: DiosDecay

grohotor

May 15, 2020
I wasn't happy with how it looked. There wasn't much definition unless the light caught just right. I imported it into Substance painter on subd4 and created a curvature map based on that. I used that texture in photoshop with soft light and this made it really pop.
11122312.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes