3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Took me a while to respond, but had to thank you for such a detailed post!
I see what you mean with the framing, the problem with this image was that I wanted the camera to be closer to her and I wasn't confident the elbow position looked realistic enough.
I think I'll let this render rest for now though, and try to do better with the next ones.
Thanks again!
All good, no worries. You may be already doing this, but if you aren't confident in your poses I would suggest using real life images as references, that way you can see what the body is doing and what seems natural.

Anyway, I looked forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Reactions: vez and 0ier 3D

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Homing my skills for the upcomming battle with Nemiegs next week.
https://f95zone.to/threads/special-request-official-renpy-edition-v1-6-nemiegs.68472/post-10588051
This is my first go at post editing. I know it's far from perfect, but damn what a difference from the 'Raw' Daz render!

Standing_Final_Lights_PW.jpg

I have a question for you expert people! As soon as I added my 3-point light and removed the HDRI light, all the chrome parts on the bike went black. How do I get the chrome effect back again?

*Edit - Actually I removed the dome completely, and that may be the problem. If there is no hdri image there is nothing to reflect - must investigate further...

Standing_Final.png

Last edited:

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Homing my skills for the upcomming battle with Nemiegs next week.
https://f95zone.to/threads/special-request-official-renpy-edition-v1-6-nemiegs.68472/post-10588051
This is my first go at post editing. I know it's far from perfect, but damn what a difference from the 'Raw' Daz render!

View attachment 2566658

I have a question for you expert people! As soon as I added my 3-point light and removed the HDRI light, all the chrome parts on the bike went black. How do I get the chrome effect back again?

View attachment 2566665

I'm guessing you tried re-adding the Textures, if you did & it didn't work, it's due to a lack of light, so try adding another light just for the bike...

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
I'm guessing you tried re-adding the Textures, if you did & it didn't work, it's due to a lack of light, so try adding another light just for the bike...
Yeah - i did that, but no luck ☹
The only thing that seems to work is if I bring back the dome.
I didn't mess with the textures btw.

Last edited:

PikZik

Oct 3, 2020
I've spent a lot of time in Blender lately to make my own props, many many many many trials and errors, hence the "lot of time". :ROFLMAO:
So I wanted to showcase some of them but, i.e., a coffee machine alone is not that interesting so I thought that maybe Layla could be of help.
Most of the props (except the big cup, its plate and spoon) in this pic come from these tests.

"So, you want a coffee or..."

Coffee Time.png

This issue is linked to the way metallicity and reflection work in Daz I guess.
You could try to set Glossy Weight to 1.0 and Glossy roughness between 0.1 to 0.3 and that should do the trick. Keep the metallicity to 1.
If it doesn't work maybe you also could replace the spotlights by ghost ones.
Hope this will help. ;)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes