3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Toxictitan

Apr 12, 2021
Just a note, I was wrong about which character asset she was (I suppose she could have been based on a Victoria model), but I found another old render I did back then, around 2003 sometime and I remembered her name, her asset was named "Pretty Baby", available on Daz3D at the time for Poser. I found another render of her I did 20 years ago (still hard to believe it was that long ago) and I had named the file after the asset name "Pretty Baby"... loved this character back then, this was some of the best you could get for Poser. I can't even imagine what sort of video card and PC I had back in 2003! heheh...

View attachment 2568816

Another model I done back in 2002, which may have been the Victoria model was this animation (sorry, on a nostalgia kick here ;) )...

View attachment 2568821
Damn 20 years ago. how old are you? If you don't mind.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
First render for my planned game. This is gonna be a one man thing and I feel like I'm gonna put too much effort into single frames but I'm tired of all these shit looking low effort games which is why I'm making one myself. Opinions?

View attachment 2570513
In the same boat as you. Started to make my own. Got fed up of Devs just blasting a scene with overpowering lights that it just flattens an image and makes them look bad. fortunately it looks like you know what you might be doing with lighting. So colour me intrigued!

Reactions: Aviistic

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Well, when I was 15 years old, one of the first computers I used was a TRS-80 Model 2 (and been programming and building computers ever since). I was 13 years old when I bought Van Halen's first album. :) (let you do some research, hehehe)
You're the man (or girl) who have writed CP/M ?

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You're the man (or girl) who have writed CP/M ?
Nope. I never really used CP/M back in the day, but I remember it. Computers I owned were the TRS-80, Commodore 64, Commodore Amiga 500, 2000HD, 1200 and then I started building and programming my IBM PC in the 1990s after Commodore went bankrupt (I preferred their Amiga computer over a PC). I programmed in C mainly in the 1990s and released a free game that I mainly made for my late wife at the time, updated it for 8bit Windows and then modern Windows since then. The game itself shocked me when it was downloaded millions of times world wide, hard to believe to be honest.

But yeah, I mainly have done game programming.

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Nope. I never really used CP/M back in the day, but I remember it. Computers I owned were the TRS-80, Commodore 64, Commodore Amiga 500, 2000HD, 1200 and then I started building and programming my IBM PC in the 1990s after Commodore went bankrupt (I preferred their Amiga computer over a PC). I programmed in C mainly in the 1990s and released a free game that I mainly made for my late wife at the time, updated it for 8bit Windows and then modern Windows since then. The game itself shocked me when it was downloaded millions of times world wide, hard to believe to be honest.

But yeah, I mainly have done game programming.
In my C128D there was CP/M as alternate DOS OS. So you're a famous Peter Molyneux avatar as I see !

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes