3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

PikZik

Oct 3, 2020
This pic was meant to be posted at the same time that yesterday's one (a sort of Before and after) but I didn't have time to render it.

Layla Bath2.jpg

For those who are interested here's a quick description :

Like the "Coffee Machine one", a bunch of things (the room, bathtub and its casing, etc.) have been done in Blender
and the rest is free 3D objects (creams, shampoo, tap...) that i remeshed, modified or retexturized. I've also done UVs and some of the textures placement in Blender before porting (right term?) everything to Daz.
Some texture maps were made in Gimp (I don't have Photshop).
For the duck (3D free object) in the first picture, I've just remeshed his left eye, changed the texture for the wink, quickly modeled and texturized a tongue.
For the bath water I used a plane (set the div relatively high when you add a displacement map but never, and i mean never, use a SubD add-on or you'll end up with an ellipsis) and a Daz shader but it lacked a tad of life (straight edges and flat surface) so I added a normal map for slight waves and made a displacement map for the edges.
And voilà!

Sorry to bother but maybe this can help those who want to make some things on their own.
Cheers,

Edit :
The woman has her own gravitational pull
Can you explain this please i'm not sure to understand what you mean.

Regarding the foam on the body I agree but I couldn't do much more for that, my laptotato was already reaching its limits.

For the render, I'm not good enough with Blender right now. Maybe one day... ;)

Edit² : Oooookay... Guess I get it. Sorry I'm a bit slow sometimes.
Well, sometimes water pressure is not constant maybe that was the case here... :LOL:
(Tbh I saw it but too late it was already rendering and too lazy to stop, correct and restart.)

Last edited:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
This pic was meant to be posted at the same time that yesterday's one (a sort of Before and after) but I didn't have time to render it.

View attachment 2575016

Like the "Coffee Machine one", a bunch of things (the room, bathtub and its casing, etc.) have been done in Blender
and the rest is free 3D objects (creams, shampoo, tap...) that i remeshed, modified or retexturized. I've also done UVs and some of the textures placement in Blender before porting (right term?) everything to Daz.
For the duck (3D free object) in the first picture, I've just remeshed his left eye, changed the texture for the wink, quickly modeled and texturized a tongue.
For the bath water I used a plane (set the div relatively high when you add a displacement map but never, and i mean never, use a SubD add-on or you'll end up with an ellipsis) and a Daz shader but it lacked a tad of life (straight edges and flat surface) so I added a normal map for slight waves and made a displacement map for the edges.
And voilà!

Sorry to bother but maybe this can help those who want to make some things on their own.
Cheers,

*X-Files music plays*

The woman has her own gravitational pull!

Also, I am unsure why you ported it all into Daz when Blender is rather superior for Rendering. Especially when it comes to the foam and water, you can just get better results using Cycles.

Regardless I like the scene though the foam/suds on the skin looks ... flat? to me. Keep up the good work!

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019

*X-Files music plays*

The woman has her own gravitational pull!

Also, I am unsure why you ported it all into Daz when Blender is rather superior for Rendering. Especially when it comes to the foam and water, you can just get better results using Cycles.

Regardless I like the scene though the foam/suds on the skin looks ... flat? to me. Keep up the good work!
Gravity it's up to bottom, not left to right !
Unrespectfull censorship ! I dislike...

Reactions: Orgitas

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022

View attachment 2575016

And voilà!

Cheers,

Edit :

Can you explain this please i'm not sure to understand what you mean.

Regarding the foam on the body I agree but I couldn't do much more for that, my laptotato was already reaching its limits.

For the render, I'm not good enough with Blender right now. Maybe one day... ;)
That lucky ducky gets around!!
Great expressions. Great scene. (y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: PikZik
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes