3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
May 29, 2018
Hi, so i'm a new daz3d user and i made this animation, i need some tips since i'm a beginner, i tried my best and i've watched some tutorial on animation here and there.

So if you guys have some tips it would be nice to sharing them to me, is the light okay, is the animation good, does this need more movement ?

Here the render's information :

1920x1080 : 24 FPS
72 FPS in total, the 48-72 part is looped.
500 iterations.

Thank you to the people who will take the time to give me advice or appreciations.

Alternatyv.

View attachment 2597390

Nice try! I am 100% with you on making your animations or alterations on other already made animations like the one below.
Hope you find it usefull. Study frame by frame the movement and shape on the cock or the mouth, eyes, tongue!
https://f95zone.to/threads/blow-60-animation-pack-for-genesis-8.117924/

May 29, 2018
House with a view 2 part 1
Some teasers gain , a story in 4K available on my patreon, the previous part is available on my gumroad too and when part 2 will be ready it will be also uploaded there.
Check out the links

View attachment 2595587 View attachment 2595589
Giant cocks like Big Cucumbers :)

Last edited:
Reactions: firogenis80

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Thanks. But she has it, not big but elastic and perky.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPD: Decided to make another one with ass angle, I played with posing and I liked how it turned out.
When she had all 4 "legs" on floor/bed, there wont be any ass to enjoy it. It gonna be bone against your pelvic and is not pleasure. Been there and done that....

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
When she had all 4 "legs" on floor/bed, there wont be any ass to enjoy it. It gonna be bone against your pelvic and is not pleasure. Been there and done that....
Well, i made (and - happy me - still make )other experiences....it is a matter of ones own flavour. Can you agree with this?

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Well, i made (and - happy me - still make )other experiences....it is a matter of ones own flavour. Can you agree with this?
Yes it does. Everyone have their prefer. I am not going to argue or try to twist anyone s choice. I have friend who love triple grade A females. I respect him and his choice.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes